THANKS SICCNESS MEMBERS....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
admittedly youre the one mob figaz rapper i never really got into yet..but that shit can change...i do have faith in you having something to talk about and these extended years of continuing to put out albums and take the craft serious, you must have learned something about music making, rapping, writing (if you write your rhymes some people jock jay-z and wayne so they 'freestyle' the lines and then add the next one the same way. no offense if you do that tho whatever works for you!) anywho i think youve had enough time to practice and become at best better than average.

i dont think its hating or bias that i never really got into your albums in the past or too much currently (i heard body shotz, persuit of perfection, and bitch killa but not all of the album yet, maybe like 5 songs...and i see a improvment from how you were early on with mob figaz. i guess all in all you have your own style and i cant take away from that you know? fed-x has a completely different style that some people could hate- it reminds me of NY lyrical rap alot of time with cali concepts...dont know if he has any honesy NY influence or maybe family from there but the influence is easily shown. well back on topic im willing to really completely check your album out and listen to it about 20 more times to soak it in. id like to give you a honest detailed review and opinion on my music. seems youre growing up and you can take whatever i say constructively, i want all black men to succeed and whatever they do especially if its not violent illegal or hurting others for financial gain.

keep putting albums out, even if people dont like you (im sure that happens more on siccess than anything) theres an obvious amount of people that do have love for you, detect that you are a real nigga computer taken away, in real life steez, so really outside all the siccness jokes keep doin ya thing keep putting out albums and if my ears make it possible, ill maybe finally be into every single mob figa. youve always done your thing on the collabs in the mob figaz albums tho. outshined at times but ive seen you outshine people.

you had a song on sthis random ass texas lean-related album that was a screw tape....it was like "southwest ridaz' (not the e40 shit) or "sippin pints' or this random double album that was screwed and chopped, and it had this one song on it...man, one of the dopest songs i ever heard you put out that almost had me like "man..i think i been sleeping on ap9..e absolutely murdered this song" was doper than every song on that compilation/mixtape/wannabe screw tape or whatver

Feb 14, 2004
NOOO!!! DON'T DO IT. C BO set a precedent from 93-98 that can't be touched. Don't do it cause no matter how the album sounds its never gonna live up to the standards of any BO album from those 5 years
I DONT KNOW I THINK IF AP GOT SOME MOB TYPE BEATS SIMILIAR TO THE ORIGINALS ON GAS CHAMBER & USED THE SAME CONCEPTS ON THE HOOKS... THIS MIGHT TURN OUT PRETTY FUCKN DOPE AP IS A ABOVE AVERAGE RAPPER... I'D BUY IT QUICK

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
admittedly youre the one mob figaz rapper i never really got into yet..but that shit can change...i do have faith in you having something to talk about and these extended years of continuing to put out albums and take the craft serious, you must have learned something about music making, rapping, writing (if you write your rhymes some people jock jay-z and wayne so they 'freestyle' the lines and then add the next one the same way. no offense if you do that tho whatever works for you!) anywho i think youve had enough time to practice and become at best better than average.

i dont think its hating or bias that i never really got into your albums in the past or too much currently (i heard body shotz, persuit of perfection, and bitch killa but not all of the album yet, maybe like 5 songs...and i see a improvment from how you were early on with mob figaz. i guess all in all you have your own style and i cant take away from that you know? fed-x has a completely different style that some people could hate- it reminds me of NY lyrical rap alot of time with cali concepts...dont know if he has any honesy NY influence or maybe family from there but the influence is easily shown. well back on topic im willing to really completely check your album out and listen to it about 20 more times to soak it in. id like to give you a honest detailed review and opinion on my music. seems youre growing up and you can take whatever i say constructively, i want all black men to succeed and whatever they do especially if its not violent illegal or hurting others for financial gain.

keep putting albums out, even if people dont like you (im sure that happens more on siccess than anything) theres an obvious amount of people that do have love for you, detect that you are a real nigga computer taken away, in real life steez, so really outside all the siccness jokes keep doin ya thing keep putting out albums and if my ears make it possible, ill maybe finally be into every single mob figa. youve always done your thing on the collabs in the mob figaz albums tho. outshined at times but ive seen you outshine people.

you had a song on sthis random ass texas lean-related album that was a screw tape....it was like "southwest ridaz' (not the e40 shit) or "sippin pints' or this random double album that was screwed and chopped, and it had this one song on it...man, one of the dopest songs i ever heard you put out that almost had me like "man..i think i been sleeping on ap9..e absolutely murdered this song" was doper than every song on that compilation/mixtape/wannabe screw tape or whatver
All I can say is my music ain't made for everybody and everybody won't like it but hey..... thanks for taking the time to listen!

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I like what T-Nutty did with naming his album Gas Chamber 2.4...

Something along those lines would be tight...

like Gas Chamber "Suicide Watch"

Gas Chamber "insert text"

somethin like that.