Thanks Brett....NOW GO AWAY!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Yeah he went back to being his usual erratic self at the end....But hes a soldier.....Peterson's fumbles didnt help either

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
u cant blame favre tho,...his offense let him down,...too many fumbles!..i agree he should of held onto the ball but they needed to get closer!..as a coach i would of just went field goal!...plus he was banged up also,..he had to do wut u had to do to move the ball!..but oh well,...before he got hit,he was looking like he could still play a couple more years!...but congrats to the saints,and to my hometown homie,mark brunell!...dope game!

p.s- saints better hope it dont rain in miami!..thats mannings type of game right there! but a rainey super bowl?...thats the shit!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
WE KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN, JUST A MATTER OF TIME....ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS RUN THE BALL A COUPLE OF YDS FOR YOUR KICKER. BUT THE OL GUNSLINGING COWBOY CAME OUT AND THREW ANOTHER PICK...CONGRATS SAINTS.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, THE VIKINGS DOMINATED THIS GAME, TURNOVERS KILLED THEM....

I called the pick he threw. New it wasnt gonna be no good from the start. But yeah they coulda ran it but knowing favres bitch ass he underminded his coach and said hes throwing.

GOOD DAY AND GOOD BYE FAVRE!

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
i dont even wanna hate on him cause he looked damn good out there today(and most of the season) but i have zero respect for him because of his shananagans...but looking forward, what now? does he tell minnesota he is done? call them before the draft and tell them he is re thinking? and announce he is coming back right after the draft? shame on the vikings if they let that happen. He single handedly set the packers back two seasons, maybe more if Aaron Rodgers doesnt boss up the way he has....go away, shoo fly dont bother me

Dec 29, 2004
u cant blame favre tho,...his offense let him down,...too many fumbles!..i agree he should of held onto the ball but they needed to get closer!..as a coach i would of just went field goal!...plus he was banged up also,..he had to do wut u had to do to move the ball!..but oh well,...before he got hit,he was looking like he could still play a couple more years!...but congrats to the saints,and to my hometown homie,mark brunell!...dope game!

p.s- saints better hope it dont rain in miami!..thats mannings type of game right there! but a rainey super bowl?...thats the shit!
You from Santa Maria?

Oct 2, 2006
Great he already said hes gonna take a few days off with his family and discuss a possible return with them... its only January and hes already ruining sportscenter with his retirement/comeback speeches.

Jun 9, 2007
Great he already said hes gonna take a few days off with his family and discuss a possible return with them... its only January and hes already ruining sportscenter with his retirement/comeback speeches.
oh shut the fuck up you whiny piece of shit. You sound like you're gonna spit out your binky and make a booboo face all summer if you see Brett Favre on sportscenter at all... get over it for shit sake, don't you have anything better to worry about?

goes for the rest of you idiots who bitch about it too... GET OVER IT. I didn't know it was so hard to turn the channel if you didnt like what was on.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
oh shut the fuck up you whiny piece of shit. You sound like you're gonna spit out your binky and make a booboo face all summer if you see Brett Favre on sportscenter at all... get over it for shit sake, don't you have anything better to worry about?

goes for the rest of you idiots who bitch about it too... GET OVER IT. I didn't know it was so hard to turn the channel if you didnt like what was on.
just because he is on your team...if he wasnt you would be bitchin too.

SORRY ESPN IS THE ONLY GOOD SPORTS STATION AND I WANNA HEAR ABOUT REAL SPORTS. NOT A 3 MONTH LONG DRAMA ON IF FAVRE IS GONNA COME BACK

sorry about the caps