Thanks Brett....NOW GO AWAY!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
AP has been fumbling all year, the first thing on his mind should have been ball security. I usually don't believe in luck but the Saints got lucky because the Vikings beat themselves.

I think Favre should return, they have a squad and I still think they'll be the best team in the NFC if Favre returns.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
NFL Admits blown call on Favre hit below the knees!!!!

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/82848712.html

When Brett Favre threw his first interception in the third quarter of Sunday's loss to the New Orleans Saints, he ended up on the ground in pain after a high-low hit by defensive linemen Bobby McCray and Remi Ayodele. McCray hit Favre in the knees, causing a left ankle injury.

Favre had to be helped off the field and had his ankle wrapped on the sideline. Many people wondered why a penalty wasn't called on McCray? Hitting quarterbacks in the knees became a point of emphasis this season and that one looked pretty obvious.

The league now admits that the officials missed the call. The NFL's vice president of officiating Mike Pereira acknowledged during his weekly segment on NFL Network that McCray should have been called for a personal foul on that play. Pro Football Talk has the info right here.

Jul 1, 2004
i aint on nobodys nuts foo.. im stating an opinion .. u think how u want i will think how i want... the way i see it... it wasnt bretts fault like everyone is saying "that game should have not even came down to that play" thanks to 5 different fumbles... they lost... not all Favres fault.
favre cant teach AP how to run with a fuckin ball.. its his job he should know how to do it by now.
Im not sayin the loss is bretts fault 100%. Alot of the blame can be placed on his 2 picks also. Yes, the fumbles hurt badly and the game shouldntve came down to the last drive of regulation but it did. Classic ol gunslinger came out and does what he does better than anyone, choke in the big game.

Jul 4, 2009
At least throw it when a reciever is running an out pattern!!
Shit Lovie Smith would of called the feild goal unit out on a 60 yard field goal our coach gives no fuck!
Seriously you cant blame it all on brett some goes to childress for selecting that play and not wanting to kick it..
DUDES NAME IS LONGWELL!! he can kick it long Im guessing right? lol

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Oh well. They called a personal foul on a hit on Favre earlier in the game that shouldn't have been. Evens out.
Which one? When he was drove into the ground? The Saints are dirty, they knew the only way to beat the Vikings was to purposely take Brett out of the game. They didn't care if they got flagged or not their mission was to take Brett out of the game.

There were some clean shots on Favre (like the hit by Darren Sharper) but some of them were dirty. That won't happen in the SB because the refs call SB's tighter and they won't let Peyton get beat up to where he gets taken out of the game.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
ill give you the low hit to the legs one but the one where he "drove" him to the ground was bullshit this the nfl not fuckin flag football there giving the defense no where to hit a QB i thought that shit should be legal

Apr 25, 2002
QB's are pampered too much. If I were the saints owner or anyone with any kind of real money related to that team I would have put a bounty on Favre.

Tony you suck at football in real life. Go back to playing madden where you can treat players with silk gloves.

Sometimes games come down to one play. In that game Favre happened to throw the game away on that ONE play. Stop trying to cover for him. He deserves every bit of criticism he has gotten in the past and every bit for this game. ESPECIALLY since he has done this before.

Jul 1, 2004
QB's are pampered too much. If I were the saints owner or anyone with any kind of real money related to that team I would have put a bounty on Favre.

Tony you suck at football in real life. Go back to playing madden where you can treat players with silk gloves.

Sometimes games come down to one play. In that game Favre happened to throw the game away on that ONE play. Stop trying to cover for him. He deserves every bit of criticism he has gotten in the past and every bit for this game. ESPECIALLY since he has done this before.
Exactly, I wouldnt be sayin shit if this only happened once. Brent is KNOWN for this. He choked in the playoffs ONCE AGAIN. Let it be known!