Thanks Brett....NOW GO AWAY!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
Favres not a pussy tho thats ridiculous. youd hav 2 saw off his leg 2 get him 2 miss a play. hed prolly pop sum vic's & hop out there & take the snap anyway.
So you're tellin me he was honestly so hurt he couldnt walk off the field but 2 minutes later he's fine? He may not be a pussy but he is sure a fraud. You dont get carried off the field and come right back in and be perfectly fine. It was just somethin to blame his piss poor interceptions on.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
So you're tellin me he was honestly so hurt he couldnt walk off the field but 2 minutes later he's fine? He may not be a pussy but he is sure a fraud. You dont get carried off the field and come right back in and be perfectly fine. It was just somethin to blame his piss poor interceptions on.
its easy to tell youve never played any highly competitive sports.

Feb 14, 2004
Favre should have just stayed retired after his first retire announcement. All of this "Favre Watch" all over the sports channels is getting annoying. That's why I don't like the guy lol

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I would have to disagree with you on this one ant! He was getting hammered out there, but evidence has shown over all the years Favre has been a huge competitor! He wanted to get out there and do what he could to help his team win. He didn't come back in perfectly fine if you were watching. He was all limping around hurt, but the adrenaline kept him playing ball! Being on the field and/or sidelines versus watching from television are two totally different worlds!

Oct 17, 2007
FUCKIN FAVRE MAN HE HAD IT!!! AND HE FUUUCKED IT UUUUP!!! DAMN!!!!! DAMN!!!!! FUCK MAN FUCKIN FAVRE HE WAS PLAYING LIKE A FUCKIN G GETTIN BANGED UP BUT STILL NOT GIVEN A FUCK AND WHAT WAS IT ALL FOR?? TO FUCK IT UP IN THE LAST SECONDS IN THE 4TH QUARTER

Mar 18, 2003
Weather? They were in a fucking dome. Strength of Defense? The Saints were number 25 in the regular season, he shouldnt have a problem since he's the "greatest" Injuries? Brett Favre is a pussy and always has something wrong with him. First it was a rib, but he was fine right after it. Then an ankle and couldnt even walk off the field but once it was taped he was fine. He makes excuses when he's "hurt". Hes a fuckin coward and cant admit that he fucked up. He has to act hurt and "thats why he made a bad play".

If your ankle is hurt so bad you get carried off the field, tape doesnt fix that. I've fucked up both of my ankles several times and tape doesnt allow you to walk if you cant walk off the field on your own power. Like I said, tape doesnt fix a bleeding snatch.
You're reading waaay to far into it. I'm not saying these factors applied to this game, just that they are not factored into qb rating in general.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
FUCKIN FAVRE MAN HE HAD IT!!! AND HE FUUUCKED IT UUUUP!!! DAMN!!!!! DAMN!!!!! FUCK MAN FUCKIN FAVRE HE WAS PLAYING LIKE A FUCKIN G GETTIN BANGED UP BUT STILL NOT GIVEN A FUCK AND WHAT WAS IT ALL FOR?? TO FUCK IT UP IN THE LAST SECONDS IN THE 4TH QUARTER
Kinda like the nfc championship against the giants 2 years ago or the divisional playoffs against the eagles awhile back. he always fuckin duz that. dumb mistakes at the dumbest time. favre in a nutshell.

May 4, 2006
All good bret didnt need to prove anything hes still a hall of famer no matter what. He has a ring unlike N.O. Indy will handle N.O anyways so no biggie.

Jul 1, 2004
I would have to disagree with you on this one ant! He was getting hammered out there, but evidence has shown over all the years Favre has been a huge competitor! He wanted to get out there and do what he could to help his team win. He didn't come back in perfectly fine if you were watching. He was all limping around hurt, but the adrenaline kept him playing ball! Being on the field and/or sidelines versus watching from television are two totally different worlds!
I've fucked up an ankle playing football and had to be carried off the field. If your carried off the field, that means the pain is too intense to walk. But he's ok to play a few minutes later? Limping or not he was clearly not as hurt as he made it out to be. Yes, I have a biased view cuz I hate favre and always have. Hurt or not dude fucked his team over. His arrogant selfishness took over in the final plays of the game. I find that to be pretty low to let down some teammates like that. Or was it the offensive coor. that called a pass play and everyone is takin it out on favre? Still yet, he coulda threw the ball away and not to the saints.

Jul 1, 2004
its easy to tell youve never played any highly competitive sports.
Says the guy that can never back up his arguements with anything but fuck this or that. Prove me wrong and I'll retract my statement. At least everyone thats callin me out is backin it with some kind of statement. I'd rather try and be wrong than look like a jackass that knows nothing about everything.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I've fucked up an ankle playing football and had to be carried off the field. If your carried off the field, that means the pain is too intense to walk. But he's ok to play a few minutes later? Limping or not he was clearly not as hurt as he made it out to be. Yes, I have a biased view cuz I hate favre and always have. Hurt or not dude fucked his team over. His arrogant selfishness took over in the final plays of the game. I find that to be pretty low to let down some teammates like that. Or was it the offensive coor. that called a pass play and everyone is takin it out on favre? Still yet, he coulda threw the ball away and not to the saints.
I see what your saying but I don't think this was the case with Farve, when I played football I got a severe ankle sprain, shit got real swollen and was purple and shit. I was one of the best players so I knew I had to go back out there and handle.

The trainer taped me up and the adrenaline took away all the pain once I got back on the field, the tape on my ankle kept my ankle stable and shit made it easy to walk on. I was surprised how much the pain had gone away. Taping if done right works real well.

To your defense there is pussies who fake injuries mostly so they can get a game jersey and say they still on the team. Then on Friday's school rally they can wear it and feel tuff.

Farve had different options than throwing the ball. He choose the wrong option that gambling mentality can only get you so far that's why he has only won 1 superbowl. Mike Holmgren even talked about it during that year they won how he was on an up and down relationship with Brett because of his gun slinging antics, shit hasn't changed.

Jul 1, 2004
I see what your saying but I don't think this was the case with Farve, when I played football I got a severe ankle sprain, shit got real swollen and was purple and shit. I was one of the best players so I knew I had to go back out there and handle.

The trainer taped me up and the adrenaline took away all the pain once I got back on the field, the tape on my ankle kept my ankle stable and shit made it easy to walk on. I was surprised how much the pain had gone away. Taping if done right works real well.

To your defense there is pussies who fake injuries mostly so they can get a game jersey and say they still on the team. Then on Friday's school rally they can wear it and feel tuff.

Farve had different options than throwing the ball. He choose the wrong option that gambling mentality can only get you so far that's why he has only won 1 superbowl. Mike Holmgren even talked about it during that year they won how he was on an up and down relationship with Brett because of his gun slinging antics, shit hasn't changed.
I feel ya on all that. Maybe its just me, but when I was carried off the field I was done for the day. If I cant make it to my sideline, Im not gonna be able to run the ball 100% for my team.