Thanks Brett....NOW GO AWAY!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
oh shut the fuck up you whiny piece of shit. You sound like you're gonna spit out your binky and make a booboo face all summer if you see Brett Favre on sportscenter at all... get over it for shit sake, don't you have anything better to worry about?

goes for the rest of you idiots who bitch about it too... GET OVER IT. I didn't know it was so hard to turn the channel if you didnt like what was on.

after months of ALL of us telling you this is exactly how your season would end this is all you have to say? Favre pulled a........ well Favre yet again in the playoffs! We all told you you would lose in the playoffs prior to super bowl because of a Favre Int, we told you, but you said this year would be different! And you know what rmiller & esco are right...fucking Favre is going to put everyone through the same goddamn ringer again only because he is a self absorbed over indulgent fucking coddled crybaby. God that would be fucking great if his last throw in the nfl is a game losing int in the nfc championship, would be so fitting for such a career as his.

Jul 1, 2004
oh shut the fuck up you whiny piece of shit. You sound like you're gonna spit out your binky and make a booboo face all summer if you see Brett Favre on sportscenter at all... get over it for shit sake, don't you have anything better to worry about?

goes for the rest of you idiots who bitch about it too... GET OVER IT. I didn't know it was so hard to turn the channel if you didnt like what was on.
Butt hurt much? No cryin in football or the siccness pussy! Like scary said, everybody told ya so.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Favre didn't lose this game, the fumbles did. I hope he comes back for his last year.
Sorry but he lost the game, yeah the turnovers prevented the vikings from running away with the game. But if you look at the play, he checked out at the line(like always) and he shouldve just ran with the ball, he would picked up 5yds min. Instead he chucked it up.....ironically it was the same type of pass that has made Brett a legend, chuck it up and see what happens

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
NO trust in AP, that's why vikes didnt go w running play at that time.

interesting to see if that last play was indeed a designed passing play, or farve audibled out of running play to AP.

bottom line is, farve is a gunslinger, and that's what you have to expect when game is on line....HEs gonna want to make the play. if he made that completeion, he could possibly be man of the year right now, BUT he didnt and everyone is mad at em.

viking fans have to understand that without brett, this run would have not been possible. tighten up the turnovers, and keep it moving.

Jul 29, 2002
dont know why so many people hate on Brett??? He played hard out there, his offense made too many mistakes with all the fumbles........I hope Favre comes back 4 one more year......

May 9, 2002
dont know why so many people hate on Brett??? He played hard out there, his offense made too many mistakes with all the fumbles........I hope Favre comes back 4 one more year......
People hate Brett becuase a) he is a drama queen and b) becuase Sportscenter sucks his nuts and its annoying.

Brett is more or less exactly like the SEC.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Sorry but he lost the game, yeah the turnovers prevented the vikings from running away with the game. But if you look at the play, he checked out at the line(like always) and he shouldve just ran with the ball, he would picked up 5yds min. Instead he chucked it up.....ironically it was the same type of pass that has made Brett a legend, chuck it up and see what happens
So did Rivers lose the Chargers game instead of Kaeding?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Favre thinks hes bigger than the whole team wit his whole, i aint goin 2 training camp attitude. then he consistently throws the season away on the dumbest pass ever & acts like he doesnt regret it or it wasnt his fault.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
So did Rivers lose the Chargers game instead of Kaeding?
Not comparible, rivers didn't throw a pick trying to set up the game winning field goal at the end of the game...But rivers did play shitty and if he wants to be considered elite he needs to step his game up in the playoffs...there, is that what you're looking for?