Thanks Brett....NOW GO AWAY!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
Fuck Favre! I'm glad I don't have to see anymore faggot ass clips on ESPN of him spanking his teammates' assess...who does that shit? Seriously...

"The old gun slinger is just out there having fun" ESPN is always hanging from his nuts. Sure he's been a great QB, but his media drama got old a long time ago. For those of you who think he's the best, keep this in mind...only 1 superbowl ring and he also holds the record for most interceptions thrown. On a final note...fuck favre!!!

Mar 18, 2003
I'm pretty sure Favre signed a 2 year contract worth $25mil. There should not be any doubt about his return. At least not in my mind.

As for his play last night- although most of the blame can and should be placed on him for throwing a pick towards the end (consequently losing the game), an equal amount of credit should also be given to him for getting them into that position. He played solid almost the entire game.

Fuck Favre! I'm glad I don't have to see anymore faggot ass clips on ESPN of him spanking his teammates' assess...who does that shit? Seriously...
I don't know.. pretty much everyone in sports?

Jul 1, 2004
I'm pretty sure Favre signed a 2 year contract worth $25mil. There should not be any doubt about his return. At least not in my mind.

As for his play last night- although most of the blame can and should be placed on him for throwing a pick towards the end (consequently losing the game), an equal amount of credit should also be given to him for getting them into that position. He played solid almost the entire game.

I don't know.. pretty much everyone in sports?
He had a quarterback rating of 70. Since when has that been solid? You cant just exclude 2 picks to make a player's stats look better. Favre is notorious for playing good but throwing interceptions. He did it again. All that had to be done was run the ball and kick the field goal but he insisted on gunslingin and he blew it.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
front page of yahoo sports its titled "Super Beach Party"

now why the fuck Is Favre in this picture? it should be Brees and Manning ONLY. Favre has nothing to do with the super bowl...just shows how much the media sucks Bretts dick

Mar 18, 2003
He had a quarterback rating of 70. Since when has that been solid? You cant just exclude 2 picks to make a player's stats look better. Favre is notorious for playing good but throwing interceptions. He did it again. All that had to be done was run the ball and kick the field goal but he insisted on gunslingin and he blew it.
Really not concerned with the rating man. They don't factor in the long drives he lead where AP ended up with a 1 and 2 yd TD.

28/46 310 1td 2int

Those two picks were huge, but what I'm saying is, one could argue that it was because of him they were able to make it into overtime.

Apr 25, 2002
I think it is pretty cut and dry.

• Favre is the reason they got to the NFC Championship game.

• Favre is the reason that it was even a close game.

• Favre is the reason they lost the NFC Championship game.

Jul 1, 2004
Really not concerned with the rating man. They don't factor in the long drives he lead where AP ended up with a 1 and 2 yd TD.

28/46 310 1td 2int

Those two picks were huge, but what I'm saying is, one could argue that it was because of him they were able to make it into overtime.
How do they not factor in the drives? They added the completions and yardage, did they not? Brent played a decent game, but the gunslinger in him came out and he blew it. Did the fumbles hurt them also? Of course they did but if Brent played the way he played all regular season and against Dallas they would be going to Miami.

I also love how his cry baby ass was SO HURT he couldnt walk off the field and had to be carried but he sure didnt miss a second of the spotlight. Tape doesnt fix a bleeding snatch.

Mar 18, 2003
"where AP ended up with a 1 and 2 yd TD" was actually a focal point. Lets just say that QB ratings are non-subjective, whereas football analysis is. Whether right or wrong it is not worth it to me to debate this point as I am not really a fan or either the Vikings or Brett Favre. Though, I was rootin' for the old man.

Mar 18, 2003
I understand what your saying about the 1 and 2 yard touchdowns but how many teams throw the ball from the 1 and 2?
You're right but Favre drove them all the way down there (reflective of a great performance) but when they run the ball into the endzone his rating does not go up and does not exactly reflect how he produced the touchdown. Also qb rating does not account for weather conditions, injuries, strength of defenses, etc. If Favre had this rating against the best defense in the league we might consider it good, while the same performance against the browns might have us scratching our heads. In the snow? Not bad. With injuries inhibiting his ability to throw the ball? Pretty good. I'm not anti-passer rating, I do pay attention to it, but it falls behind observing the performance and looking at his raw numbers.

But I think we both agree the final interception cost them the game with all things considered. Clearly his overall performance was not "solid", and your right, we can't pick and choose which parts of the game to consider before labeling it.

Jul 1, 2004
You're right but Favre drove them all the way down there (reflective of a great performance) but when they run the ball into the endzone his rating does not go up and does not exactly reflect how he produced the touchdown. Also qb rating does not account for weather conditions, injuries, strength of defenses, etc. If Favre had this rating against the best defense in the league we might consider it good, while the same performance against the browns might have us scratching our heads. In the snow? Not bad. With injuries inhibiting his ability to throw the ball? Pretty good. I'm not anti-passer rating, I do pay attention to it, but it falls behind observing the performance and looking at his raw numbers.

But I think we both agree the final interception cost them the game with all things considered. Clearly his overall performance was not "solid", and your right, we can't pick and choose which parts of the game to consider before labeling it.
Weather? They were in a fucking dome. Strength of Defense? The Saints were number 25 in the regular season, he shouldnt have a problem since he's the "greatest" Injuries? Brett Favre is a pussy and always has something wrong with him. First it was a rib, but he was fine right after it. Then an ankle and couldnt even walk off the field but once it was taped he was fine. He makes excuses when he's "hurt". Hes a fuckin coward and cant admit that he fucked up. He has to act hurt and "thats why he made a bad play".

If your ankle is hurt so bad you get carried off the field, tape doesnt fix that. I've fucked up both of my ankles several times and tape doesnt allow you to walk if you cant walk off the field on your own power. Like I said, tape doesnt fix a bleeding snatch.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
He does it all the time. int in ot vs giants. int in ot vs eagles. 6 ints vs rams. hes impatient in the biggest moments of playoff games. never learns his lesson. stubborn old selfish man. rodgers wudda ran that 4 a td. haha