Tekken/Street Fighter is Official!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
i was in the arcade heavy [Los Angeles] when sf2 was at its peak and the 1st MK dropped , it was a sight to behold and cool as fuck . part 2 was sick too . ill even give part 3 a pass but around there is where i fell off , it peaked at part 2 for me . robot versions of scorp and sub , weird ass run button and combo execution . it all felt so robotic .

Aug 6, 2008
right when i was bouta give up on video games some dope shit happens

so if im not mistaken there will be a tekken with street fighter characters and a street fighter with tekken characters? fuck it im buyin all that shit

Apr 2, 2010
how will this work, doesnt tekken mainly stay realistic without much powers? its been years since i played it

damn, sounded like everyone in the crowd has an orgasm
Thats what I was thinking....I don't like this idea at all

Watch out yall, Power Rangers vs Mortal Kombat is next...Why not Dragonball Z vs Mace: The Dark Age while your at it (if you don't know what Mace is kill yourself)

Jun 5, 2004
I WAS JUST GONNA SAY... MORTAL KOMBAT WASNT SHIT AFTER 1 AND 2...

ONE OF THE MOST UNFAIR GAMES EVER THO... STRAIGHT PUNCH X25, UPPERCUT, LOW TRIP LOW TRIP, LOW TRIP, AND YOU WIN. LOL

Jun 5, 2004
^YEA 360 CONTROLLERS WERE BUILT HELLA WIERD. BIG AND BULKY AND THE JOYSTICKS ARE WHACK.

ANOTHER THING IS IVE HAD MY 360 FOR LIKE 2 YEARS BUT MY BRAIN IS STILL USED TO PS BUTTONS. LIKE IF IT SAYS TO PRESS "X", I WILL ACCIDENTALY PRESS "A" BECAUSE THATS WHERE THE X WAS ON THE PS2.

Feb 28, 2006
Fuck tghere goes the best $120 I gatta spend. Good thing I'm getting ah ps3 in augest for madden 11. I just hate playing fighting games on my xbox 360, the fucking controller sucks ass.
if youre really that into fighting games like SF, MvC, CvS, i suggest you get a madcatz fightstick. tournament edition if you got the $130, sometimes u can catch a sale for $100, it got sanwa parts which are built to last by arcade parts. all i do is play capcom fight games with a stick so a pad controller is foriegn to me.