Ted - Red band trailer ( from creator of Family guy )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Mila is laying in bed next to me right now & wanted to say 'thank you' to S @Staci & M @MDDL FNGZ for loving her the way you guys do.

....now back to me stabbing her throat violently with my cawck. :)

Dec 9, 2005
Movie was funny as fuck, and was probably magnified by the fact that I probably had around 750mL of Jameson in me, but I thought it was hilarious. Definitely worth checking out in my drunken opinion.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
MAN I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE THOUGHT THIS WAS GOOD, IT HAD A FEW MOMENTS THAT WERE HELLA FUNNY , BUT ALL AROUND WAS PRETTY WEAK IMO, IT KINDA LOSES ITS APPEAL AFTER A WHILE
U were right bro. I expected the movie to be way funnier. Some of the jokes go over ur head at times. This is a dvd rental for sure. The best scenes were the previews.
Mila looked bomb tho!

Jun 23, 2005
agree with both these post above me. i didnt even see the previews but from what people told me it was gunna be hilarious i went to watch it, smoked a fat joint of girl scout cookies and it was early morning so it had me super lit on that first high of the day. i also had my omicron and was smoking during the movie and it still wasnt anything special. there were funny moments but the hysterical laughters were few and far in between. no real memorable moments off the top of my head.

and i was high as fuck and had to keep smoking to make the movie watchable till the end. it seemed a lot longer than the 2 hour run time. i wouldnt watch it again not even on dvd, and if your gunna waste your money i suggest you dont but hats only my opinion take it for what youd like.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
U were right bro. I expected the movie to be way funnier. Some of the jokes go over ur head at times. This is a dvd rental for sure. The best scenes were the previews.
Mila looked bomb tho!
Yeah, they showed all the best scenes in the previews (thunder song!), so it wasn't all that great seeing it in theaters, but it had a few more funny moments and was a decent movie.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Finally saw this last night, pretty disappointing. Everyone I talked to hyped it up so much, I was expecting more. I saw it at the drive in, I was drinking and smoking throughout the movie, still wasn't that funny. It had its moments, but overall it was meh. Although I really don't like Family Guy, so I'm not sure why I was expecting to like this.