Ted - Red band trailer ( from creator of Family guy )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol i was just about to make this thread after i saw the trailer somewhere else.

of course thyere going to 'ruin' it with that love shit, thats like whats going to draw in half of people to see it, people love feel good shit

im going to see this no matter what just cause mila kunis, but it actually appears kind of funny

http://tedisreal.com
Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane brings his boundary-pushing brand of humor to the big screen for the first time as writer, director and voice star of Ted. In the live action/CG-animated comedy, he tells the story of John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg), a grown man who must deal with the cherished teddy bear who came to life as the result of a childhood wish...and has refused to leave his side ever since.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
I'm very surprised, and disappointed Seth Mcfarlene would go out and steal someone else's material. The movie looks funny as hell, and i'm definitely gonna go see it, but it's just rewritten shit from Wilfred..........or just a fucking coincidence.

Mar 18, 2003
I'm gonna watch this based on McFarlane writing/directing it but if I am to be completely honest the trailer wasn't very impressive. I lol'd when he said "Where's my ring mutha fucka" but other than that it was meh.

Dec 9, 2005
Going to watch this at Kabuki theater in SF tonight. They let you drink in the theater and have a full bar...

I love talking stoner teddy bear movies with Mila Kunis in them.