Tech N9ne's K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
So by ur standards that would mean Eminem, 2Pac, Kanye, Nas and Biggie are emo?

All have rapped/sang about their pain... Fuck outa here with your ignorant ass.
They make hits though. Tech9 is a good rapper. But there's a reason why his shit dont sell. I would go to a concert but i dont listen to his shit n my ride

Sep 30, 2002
They make hits though. Tech9 is a good rapper. But there's a reason why his shit dont sell. I would go to a concert but i dont listen to his shit n my ride
He was number three on Pollstar behind Kanye and Jay, for highest grossing touring artists, you should check out a show, you will have a different perspective.

Apr 27, 2005
"leave me alone" is by far my favorite track on the album. This album is OK. It's right around the same level as everready, but not as good as killer. The beats do sound really similar, there's these two songs that sound damn near identical, I had it playing on my iPod and I didn't even know a new song had begun.

Anyway, this album isn't anywhere near as good as anghellic and absolute power, and king Gordy is a faggot

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This is where individuality changes opinion because Killer was the largest attempt at commercial success Tech tried out, and was not my favorite release of his, though I do like both albums for various songs.

Jun 22, 2007
"leave me alone" is by far my favorite track on the album. This album is OK. It's right around the same level as everready, but not as good as killer. The beats do sound really similar, there's these two songs that sound damn near identical, I had it playing on my iPod and I didn't even know a new song had begun.

Anyway, this album isn't anywhere near as good as anghellic and absolute power, and king Gordy is a faggot
K.O.D. is MUCH better than Killer IMO.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

really? I'm not gonna hate on your opinion, just surprised because "Killer" was one of Tech's weaker releases according to me and most Tech N9ne fans as far as I know... all good though... we all got different tastes

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Whoa I thought I was in the Strange forum for a second there.

I love how any thread about Tech N9ne anywhere on these boards brings the dick riders out of the Strange forum in droves.

I'm not saying all of you posting in this thread are dick riders, but if you got mad when you just read what I wrote you probably are.

Jul 3, 2008

u probobly one of them people that like less substance and more just crazy beats n flows in they music

like pop music

Apr 8, 2005
honestly it sounds to me alot like tech is just trying too hard to evolve and mature as an artist. ill say its a unique sound, but tech in his prime already had a unique sound. so i really dont understand why hes doing this, every album since ever ready seems like just experimenting.