Tech N9ne's K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Anybody want to recommend a few tracks for me? Because (1) I'm not reading the past 11 pages (2) I love Tech (3) and I think this album is pretty wack.

Anghellic shits on this so bad.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
i dont really care for this album. granted ive only listened to it one time through but there wasnt one song that made me push the back button and listen to it again. Anghellic is in my top 5 cd's ever made in any genre so its not that Im not a tech fan but I think that when Anghellic came out it was at a certain point in my life that it really captured me. Now that Im older I see Tech as making music for the 21 and under crowd mainly. Theres no denying his flow or his grind but after Absolute Power his music just didnt grab me the way it used to. Maybe the bar got set too high after Anghellic or something I dont know. I will definately give it another listen though.

edit: i take that back I did listen to Demons a few times now that I think about it
I have never agreed with anything more in my LIFE.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Anybody want to recommend a few tracks for me? Because (1) I'm not reading the past 11 pages (2) I love Tech (3) and I think this album is pretty wack.

Anghellic shits on this so bad.
well, I can tell you some of my personal favorites... doesn't mean you'll like em though

"Demons"
"Blackened The Sun"
"In The Trunk"
"Low"
"KOD"

maybe you just don't like the album though... I've seen a lot of people say this album is close to Anghellic, but it's really not... I mean they're both dark albums... but they don't really sound the same

different strokes for different folks though... all good if you aint feelin it

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I love Demons. A lot. I have it in my car and I keep giving the album a listen and getting real bored. I think I'm just played out with Kriss Kaliko's stamp on everything, I hate all the Rob Rebak beats, and I think his flow has got more creative but a lot weaker. Sometimes he sounds like he isn't even giving it much effort.

Take Twisted, Be Warned, Questions, Kill Em Off, Come Gangsta and put shit like that up against Killer, Sickology and KOD and it just sounds flat out boring.

I'm gonna give it another try, but if this was any other rapper, I'd be like "he has major skill but this shit overall is garbage".

Jul 1, 2004
well, I can tell you some of my personal favorites... doesn't mean you'll like em though

"Demons"
"Blackened The Sun"
"In The Trunk"
"Low"
"KOD"

maybe you just don't like the album though... I've seen a lot of people say this album is close to Anghellic, but it's really not... I mean they're both dark albums... but they don't really sound the same

different strokes for different folks though... all good if you aint feelin it
Great recommendations! Thats exactly what I woulda typed.

May 9, 2002
I love Demons. A lot. I have it in my car and I keep giving the album a listen and getting real bored. I think I'm just played out with Kriss Kaliko's stamp on everything, I hate all the Rob Rebak beats, and I think his flow has got more creative but a lot weaker. Sometimes he sounds like he isn't even giving it much effort.

Take Twisted, Be Warned, Questions, Kill Em Off, Come Gangsta and put shit like that up against Killer, Sickology and KOD and it just sounds flat out boring.

I'm gonna give it another try, but if this was any other rapper, I'd be like "he has major skill but this shit overall is garbage".
Are you listening to Tech for his fast flow only? Because Tech is much deeper than that.