Tech N9ne's K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
This has a completely different sound than his last album, not even close. Not one fuckin beat on the album sounds the same. This album is totally different than Sickology.
I wasnt talking bout sickology tahts wasnt even his album i was talkin bout killer. His shit sounds the same to me his flows on here are similar to killer album. I dont like his beats either

Gambit, you need to put down that OJ Da Juiceman and Gucci shit and actually listen to the beats on Tech's album.

sure, some of them on the first half of the album are like listening to different sections of the same techno song, but the rest of the album's beats are dynamic.
I dont listen to oj juceman so you wrong there. second majority of techs beats are weak imo I cant bump that in non my whips his flows is what saves the tracks. He could take over with new producers

Nov 7, 2006
The CD is way better then any rap cd that has been released this year. In order to actually judge and comment on a Tech N9ne album, I think you need to have listened to him for a long time and hear each album for what it's worth. Every single one of them is different and evolves from the one before it. You can say Eminem or whoever else has "better rhymes" or whatever but when it boils down to it, Tech is actually talking about real shit. Not shoving toy trucks up little boys ass', or kim kardashians ass, or a whole bunch of bullshit that rhymes but has no substance or actual meaning. This album is absolutely amazing. I really wish that people would stop saying wack shit about him, because me personally, I don't judge a rapper unless I actually know shit about him and his music. Tech is and always has been the next level type of rap that people should get geeked over but I guess liked other's have said, we all have our opinions.

I WISH Pinocchio was longer!
WOW. are you serious right now. so you telling me that tech biting a girls pussy off is real? or throwing a bitch in the trunk is real? eminem raps as real as tech n9ne does and if you dont think so then maybe you should take some of your own advice and listen to his shit from start to finish. i mean if you think about soulja boy is prolly the reallest motherfucker out there cause he really does get paid like he raps and whatnot so does that make him good to you since he's so real? since when do you HAVE to be real to be a good rapper? rapping is all about delivery and if ur good at stortelling then congrats your one of the elites, look at Rae's album, he barely talks about anything else but drugs guns and money and that album slaps just as hard as tech's but in a different way. before you try to make a valid opinion i think you should broaden your horizons in hip/hop & rap cause it seems like you dont know what ur talking about

Feb 8, 2003
Another disappointing Tech album cuz of the production
I agree

I think you're on your own here... but we all got our opinions
No hes not I agree with him and others off the sicness do too.

Man I was thinking the same shit... I support Tech but his production is similar I don't give a fuck what these fools are saying. Yes the album doesnt suck but it there is way too much filler bullshit. its not just his beats but all the hooks sound just like some shit from any of his other albums. tech is dope and I don't care what happened between him and don juan but his shit was way better back then. His lyrical content is on point but I just can't get into this circus music sounding bullshit.

with that said this album isnt terrible but there isnt really anything here that stands out to me at all. other than maybe the title track which is dope as fuck. I dunno i'll give it some more spins.

Exactly
but this siccness.net with the strange weirdos so its not cool for us to be real and unbias with opinion.

Im done in this thread bc all the weirdo dick riders bout to come out and gang up on us for being real

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I didn't read anything in this thread, but I will say this.

I absolutely love the album, off the first couple spins. It's something that I can see me listening to a lot more often than I did Killer and Sickology 101. It's one of my favorite album releases of this year (not sure if it tops P.O.S.' Never Better or not).

I do understand that it's different than a lot of other shit people listen to, and I'm not going to get distraught when people do or do not like the beats or material on the album. Theres a lot of different types of Hip-Hop, and, while most people will agree that Tech N9ne definitely has a the skills to be a great rapper, I understand (although, do not agree) that people do not like his beat selection.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I agree

No hes not I agree with him and others off the sicness do too.

Exactly
but this siccness.net with the strange weirdos so its not cool for us to be real and unbias with opinion.

Im done in this thread bc all the weirdo dick riders bout to come out and gang up on us for being real
I meant he's on his own in this thread... (for the msot part obviously)

no shit not everybody is gonna like the production on the album...

but he said he's a Tech N9ne fan and I'm saying MOST Tech N9ne fans are probably gonna like this album

and I hope you're not calling me a "weirdo dickrider" I don't give a fuck what you say about anybody else... I don't really care what anyone else says about it... but don't group me in anything you're saying, because I said more than once in this thread he's entitled to his opinion and that's perfectly fine... I could give a shit who likes the album... it doesn't matter to me

now if you were not referring to me as a "weirdo dickrider" then cool, my bad for assumign you were talking bout me

if you were... then fuck you

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I do understand that it's different than a lot of other shit people listen to, and I'm not going to get distraught when people do or do not like the beats or material on the album. Theres a lot of different types of Hip-Hop, and, while most people will agree that Tech N9ne definitely has a the skills to be a great rapper, I understand (although, do not agree) that people do not like his beat selection.
^ exactly how I feel

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I was talking bout you if i was i wouldve said your name or screen name. I was talking bout anyone on here who gonna be immature and criticize and not accept honest opinions.
alright... just wasn't sure since you quoted me then started talking bout "dickriders" in the same post

it's all good then

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
WOW. are you serious right now. so you telling me that tech biting a girls pussy off is real? or throwing a bitch in the trunk is real? eminem raps as real as tech n9ne does and if you dont think so then maybe you should take some of your own advice and listen to his shit from start to finish. i mean if you think about soulja boy is prolly the reallest motherfucker out there cause he really does get paid like he raps and whatnot so does that make him good to you since he's so real? since when do you HAVE to be real to be a good rapper? rapping is all about delivery and if ur good at stortelling then congrats your one of the elites, look at Rae's album, he barely talks about anything else but drugs guns and money and that album slaps just as hard as tech's but in a different way. before you try to make a valid opinion i think you should broaden your horizons in hip/hop & rap cause it seems like you dont know what ur talking about
I'd be willing to bet my life that I listen/ have listened to more rap then you ever will/have. I'm in the studio every day man, around artists, making my own music, producing, etc. I know every Eminem song like the back of my hand as well as every single Tech N9ne song. I probably have Em songs you aren't even aware of. Unfortunately being a "RAPPER" is more than just delivery and if that's what you consider a rapper, someone who has delivery, then you my friend are very mistaken. Delivery is ONE element of what it takes to be an emcee. If you took time to read my post I had before I didn't say one thing about every song Tech has being 100% the truth. I'd consider Tech talking about being with a girl and going too far to the point where he eates through her pussy more real then listening to a rapper talk about gay sex and his asshole and having objects shoved up it and so forth. I like Eminem a lot and this is a bullshit conversation because he has nothing to do with my main point. If Soulja is rich as hell and he raps about money, at least he's being real with what he's spitting. All I was trying to get across was that the material on this album is simply a continuation of all of Tech's material before K.O.D. and nothing more.

I wasn't trying to start a tit for tat argument so I won't. I respect your views and I'll leave it at that.

Nov 6, 2005
Gambit, I aint tryin ta come at you sideways, but your "Im done in this thread bc all the weirdo dick riders bout to come out and gang up on us for being real" comment came off kinda more close minded than MOST the other people you were talking too. I completely understand how anyone that doesnt listen to Tech on the regular can not like his beats/production. As I could understand the same feeling tword ANY other person gearing that thought at ANY other artist. It happens. I DO think that some of the Strange Board regulars make us all look like fucking cookoo mother fuckers sometimes. (Theres a post or two in here that solidifes that thought) But dont treat the people that arent attacking your opinion like some fucking whackos. I enjoy this album, you dont as much... It shoulda just been left at that(This is aimed at everyone jumping on Gambit for his opinion). I dont really see anyone bickering with you hardcore.

PS. Strange Board Members: If you like your opinion to be respected. Then stfu if someoene doesnt agree with you. Respect there motherfucking opinion.

Dec 18, 2002
I haven't liked a tech album since absolute power...so far, besides the hooks and the production I've liked the songs I've heard. I'll download this and give it a listen then comment back...

Aug 16, 2003
Im never one to force my opinon on anyone. I let the music talk. If it dosent sound good to someone then thats what it is. I can accept that everyone doesnt have the same taset in music.

Im a fan of ALL types of music and I know theres shit I listen to that the Sicc couldnt handle lol.....

To each his own. I enjoyed the CD anyway. Thats all that matters to me. Now is it the BEST CD EVER (or even this year) NO. Is it a good CD? YES IMO.

Ill leave it at that....

Now enjoy my Black Dynamite clip in my sig...(pushes play a few times and smiles)