Tech N9ne's K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2008
Why is Tech trying to live off Soulja Boy's fame by calling it KOD?

This CD is hella emo too. After listening to it I don't know who I want to kill more, me or Tech. sounds like he might kill himself soon.

Aug 9, 2005

This CD is hella emo too. After listening to it I don't know who I want to kill more, me or Tech. sounds like he might kill himself soon.
lol i nominate this as the worst first post ever on the siccness, congratulations

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

Kill yourself and then post up your postmordom experience. That would be dope. HAHA

Nov 7, 2006
I'd be willing to bet my life that I listen/ have listened to more rap then you ever will/have. I'm in the studio every day man, around artists, making my own music, producing, etc. I know every Eminem song like the back of my hand as well as every single Tech N9ne song. I probably have Em songs you aren't even aware of. Unfortunately being a "RAPPER" is more than just delivery and if that's what you consider a rapper, someone who has delivery, then you my friend are very mistaken. Delivery is ONE element of what it takes to be an emcee. If you took time to read my post I had before I didn't say one thing about every song Tech has being 100% the truth. I'd consider Tech talking about being with a girl and going too far to the point where he eates through her pussy more real then listening to a rapper talk about gay sex and his asshole and having objects shoved up it and so forth. I like Eminem a lot and this is a bullshit conversation because he has nothing to do with my main point. If Soulja is rich as hell and he raps about money, at least he's being real with what he's spitting. All I was trying to get across was that the material on this album is simply a continuation of all of Tech's material before K.O.D. and nothing more.

I wasn't trying to start a tit for tat argument so I won't. I respect your views and I'll leave it at that.
lol. ok man. guess you know way more than me since you are in a studio with other rappers all day ahah. post some of ur songs cause the way you look at hiphop i really wanna listen to ur tracks

May 9, 2002
I actually sat down and listened to this yesterday...Tech is back to his old self on this one. Intriguing story lines in his songs, a wide array of production (even if it is only a few producers), and not too many guest features.

That B-Boy song seems outta place a bit but that shit is dope. Tech is really puttin it out there for the first time in plain sight that he a Blood. Skatterman came super hard on that shit.

Jul 3, 2008
I actually sat down and listened to this yesterday...Tech is back to his old self on this one. Intriguing story lines in his songs, a wide array of production (even if it is only a few producers), and not too many guest features.

That B-Boy song seems outta place a bit but that shit is dope. Tech is really puttin it out there for the first time in plain sight that he a Blood. Skatterman came super hard on that shit.
tech aint say he a blood on there tho...every1 else did...dude jus made every word start wit b haha

Nov 15, 2007
its obvious though its a blood song whether or not he point blank said it in the song... its no secret dude is affiliated with bloods anyways...

album is top notch.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Instead of "wondering," why don't you just expose him, Pepe?

K.O.D. is a solid album, better than Killer. I'll leave it at that for now.
IP Scrambler.....It shows that he's also DeepEastBeast, Likwid, AND SmittyCal...One of which doesn't exactly make any sense at all.

So I decided to not give a fuck either way. lol