TECH N9NE’S INDEPENDENT GRIND TOUR (INFO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
i don't know if i'll be going this tour. i useually order right away but for some reason im not jumping on it right away

Nov 7, 2006
fuck worcester. i'm goin to the hartford show instead. twice as far away but fuck worcester
why? it has an awesome energy to that place when he performs there. when i go to the RI or CT shows for Tech it's like the crowd is watching an opening act or some shit and kind of takes the fun out of it. the only thing that sucks about the wrocester shows are the crowd surfers but that shit dies down a quarter through

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Strange knows for sure Chicago can sell out Tech. Guess they wanna see now if Milwaukee can step it up. The Rave didn't wanna fuck with Tech anymore, supposedly...then they saw our turnout in June, now they wanna rock with Tech too.

Hope to make it up there for the show.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
The last tour was sick. I'm glad they stopped fucking with The Pageant for St. Louis dates and started fucking with Pop's more consistently.