TECH N9NE’S INDEPENDENT GRIND TOUR (INFO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
be at the mass show. might even get the vip for the product inside aswell so who ever is hittin up the mass show and wants to meet with them lemme know i might be able to give you my pass for it.

Jul 3, 2008
are we talking about the same places?? ive been to shows in chico and santa cruz, and ive noticed 10x as many juggalos in santa cruz
from what i remember yeah...its been a minute tho i skipped the last tour n the one b4 tht he was in sac. santa cruz go harder than chico from what i remember

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
My theory is...

either they wanted to do Milwaukee this time, in lieu of Chicago (we don't know for sure if Tech can actually pack both cities on the same tour)

or...KMK beat Tech to that Sept 18th HOB date lol. either way, I don't completely miss Pearl Room. Tech would've never had a sold out show. That Sickology 101 show, for example, would've had a great turnout (with Murs being on it too) in the city. But, it was in Mokena, and the attendance sucked.

Aug 30, 2002
10-21-10 Pittsburgh PA Diesel Night Club

Thank you Tech! For not only coming back to the burgh for the first time since 08, but for also staying in the southside so i can be in walking distance to the venue.
God I been waiting for this forever. U ever been to a concert at diesel? I been there but never went to a concert there. Didnt know how the setup was. The past two times were at the Rex. Didn't know if it's bigger. The Rex seems bigger dosent it???

Nov 17, 2006
God I been waiting for this forever. U ever been to a concert at diesel? I been there but never went to a concert there. Didnt know how the setup was. The past two times were at the Rex. Didn't know if it's bigger. The Rex seems bigger dosent it???
Never been to a concert at Diesel.. I was looking at pictures and it seems smaller than the rex. It also has like lounge areas and stuff though that the rex didn't have so maybe it's still as big.. not really sure.