Tear Gas = Different Sound for Different Times

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
Being that I am a part of what is being released, I feel its good to not be so public with my thoughts. However, being that I have heard the album, I feel the need to express how I feel.

The eye opening experience came to me when I heard Jadakiss sold in the mid 120,00 on his first week. Being that I keep up with all hip hop artists (other notable artists have done horribly), I am happy to see that good music from a solid artist (who is known for being dope), in a period where the "hype" sales are declining. The artists that are known to put out quality music are still doing well. Which leads me to believe that my initial belief...Dope Music Always Prevails....

Please support and buy the album when it drops June 16. You will be buying an album that is 5 years in the making. Imagine what you can do when you only drop your best work every 4/5 years? Jacka is the type of artist that cares that much about his solo albums. I bought Jadakiss album because I support dope music;REAL HOOD MUSIC. I ask that you think about doing the same for the Jacka.

Thank you;Salam

S.V

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
UUMMMHUUH,,,,,IM GONE BUY IT.............

But why you post up that other shit then when I nigga go in the thread to see the video you lock it,,,then gone say I dont want yall to,,,Some shit,,,I didnt really get that why post the shit.......

Have my camp postin a reply in the thread 4 nothin...Didnt say thank you or nothin,,lol