Tear Gas = Different Sound for Different Times

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 31, 2002
www.StraightTripping.com
himself.. WHAT 4 songs gave you goosebumps?.. Thats surprising.. in todays music.. most rap albums are about the same ol isht.. hustle this/swag that,drugs, guns, hoes, cars, money, Id like to hear the 4 songs your talking about? what are they called?.. Where did you hear them?.. so we can check them out..

infantry Elite.. we are talking about RAP music right?.. What rap song gave you goosebumps?.. you make it sound like there are A LOT of them.. only cat that could make me really FELL some isht was PAC.. but you aint talking about PAC right?.. couldn't be.. hes been passed away for about 12 years now? so damn, let us know whats good.. I must be missing out on some good music, to be giving all you cats goosebumps???.. NAME A TRACK!!!.. so we can check it out..

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
infantry Elite.. we are talking about RAP music right?.. What rap song gave you goosebumps?.. you make it sound like there are A LOT of them.. only cat that could make me really FELL some isht was PAC.. but you aint talking about PAC right?.. couldn't be.. hes been passed away for about 12 years now? so damn, let us know whats good.. I must be missing out on some good music, to be giving all you cats goosebumps???.. NAME A TRACK!!!.. so we can check it out..
your trying to say NO rappers other than tupac have been able to make a song that gives you goosebumps? your listening to the wrong kind of music

i cant name any specific songs off the top of my head, but there have been songs over the years that have given me goosebumps...its a personal thing though, certain topics mean more to certain people...i guess no rappers that you listen to are any good...kind of sad

Feb 8, 2003
youve really never gotten goosebumps from a song before?
Maybe from my female sucking my dick flawlessly but from a rap song no. I heard music that I thought was dope or a slow track that was touching and made me have a lite tear in my eye from my expriencing the same. but goosebumps no. Rap music just dont give me no goose bumps shits not touching to me not atleast now days.

Feb 8, 2003
your trying to say NO rappers other than tupac have been able to make a song that gives you goosebumps? your listening to the wrong kind of music

i cant name any specific songs off the top of my head, but there have been songs over the years that have given me goosebumps...its a personal thing though, certain topics mean more to certain people...i guess no rappers that you listen to are any good...kind of sad
Name the rappers then lil homie. Bc i heard just about everything in rap except some liquior store pony keg rappers. Like homeboy said Pac is the only one who can come close if any same with biggie.

Dec 19, 2005
if he names the rappers what difference is it gonna make... its not gonna make you change your opinion... if anything your gonna be like "WTF thats who made you get goosebumps your a clown"

Feb 8, 2003
if he names the rappers what difference is it gonna make... its not gonna make you change your opinion... if anything your gonna be like "WTF thats who made you get goosebumps your a clown"
actually you dont know what you talking bout. this a messages board i was interested in seeing what he likes since he asked me a question and quoted me. so you fail.

Dec 19, 2005
actually you dont know what you talking bout. this a messages board i was interested in seeing what he likes since he asked me a question and quoted me. so you fail.
your right this is a message board... and one where a lot of shit like i said goes down. but good to see you dont fall under that category.

Feb 8, 2003
your right this is a message board... and one where a lot of shit like i said goes down. but good to see you dont fall under that category.
I wasnt gonna disrespect infantry bc he didnt disrespect me. the only time ill snap on a nigga is if they provoke me or disrespect me first. but he came at me cival so i was just chopping it up with him.

Dec 31, 2002
www.StraightTripping.com
I listen to lots of music.. all kinds.. and yeah, NOT many rappers can give me goosebumps.. doesn't mean Im not listening to the same music you are.. but its possible Im not?.. THATS why I ASKED?. and even said in my comment Maybe I AM missing out?.. I don't know how sad it is tho..don't get all teary eyed on that too now. ha jk. .. I love music.. Theres just hardly ANY rap music.. that gives ME goosebumps? I do like that song by FAB.. its cool.. I don't know about goosebumps tho.. maybe you relate to the song FAR more then I did?. I wasn't hating on anybody who felt goosebumps. I was saying? WELL DAMN, what are you listening too?.. There is alot of good music.. that CAN give me goosebumps.. its mostly older isht tho.. hardly new stuff.. Especially RAP music?.. What about THIS year?.. what about 1 rap cd?.. that had 4 songs, that gave you goosebumps.. thats how my question started...right?. dont be offended, aint nothing personal towards you or anybody reading this.. I love music.. all I was saying.. Hey, let us know whats GOOD? So we can CHECK it out?.. I never said you were WRONG? read my post again.. I know there aint no right and wrong to goosebumps.. I was asking.. WHAt music, so we can check it out.. thats all.. if there are 4 songs, that gave the cat goosebumps on 1 RAP cd?.. THATs something to check out? don't you think? cause that would be a rarity in these days, and times.. :)

Dec 19, 2005
THE JACKA need to get in touch with FRENCH MONTANA and do a collab album... they fuck wit the same type of beats... plus JACKA got his west coast buzz and FRENCH MONTANA is gettin pretty big on the east.

that shit would be dope as fuck.

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
How bout the 1st time you heard Quinn's Northern California or Look What I've Done For Them? I'll admit there aren't as many powerful songs that come out these days, but those are two that gave me goosebumps. Hell, what about Barney?