Tear Gas = Different Sound for Different Times

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I really don't know why.....
remember when 50 cent first kinda came out again after how to rob and he dropped wanksta and alot of people were saying his voice sounded kinda southern...and he went to blow up

french montana dosent pronounce shit like a typical new yorker does, in that same sense. plus french and 50 are cool with eachother.

but all im saying is really his voice makes him more accessable throughout different coasts. i notice he stresses his pronounciation on certain things. thats my opinion tho.

i think it would be a cool collab, they both on that drug pusher shit and french got a cool buzz on the east like jacka do out here.

Feb 8, 2003
THE JACKA need to get in touch with FRENCH MONTANA and do a collab album... they fuck wit the same type of beats... plus JACKA got his west coast buzz and FRENCH MONTANA is gettin pretty big on the east.

that shit would be dope as fuck.

imo French is garbage he living in max b shadow. Jacka is a better artist then that mixtape rapper.They styles would clash on a track.

Now Jacka collabing with either Styles p, Cam'ron, Saigon, 40 Cal, boo rossini. would be the biz

May 14, 2002
If there is recylced verses i will be kinda angry that i spent my money, so im going to wait for legit reviews. Then if all is good ill buy it but if there's recylced songs im going to get that shit for free. Anyway's The Jacka's got more snow than aspen, so he dont need the record sale money nugga

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
imo French is garbage he living in max b shadow. Jacka is a better artist then that mixtape rapper.They styles would clash on a track.

Now Jacka collabing with either Styles p, Cam'ron, Saigon, 40 Cal, boo rossini. would be the biz
id say styles p. besides that cormega, who jacka already fucked with..would be a better fit...the rest of them niggas iono bout

cormega is a way more hood nas to me
him and mob figaz made a good fit kinda like tupac and boot camp cliquei think they just aint do enough songs to feel it out..