Tear Gas = Different Sound for Different Times

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
i am gonna purchase one. the cover and features definately will allow this album to appeal to the masses. if all over me was just starting to get leaked now though, man o man. regardless, the album looks promising and i know you guys will be all over the country getting it. good luck.

Dec 2, 2006
I was definitly gonna purchase this about a year ago or so when all over me dropped.......after all this bullshit waiting, ill probably pass on coppin it, not that excited about it anymore.
i may not even listen to it even though i know jacka will bring some quality material. the only reason is because i try not to cloud my mind with negativity these days. but you should purchase it if you are a bay area rap fan based on the fact that, as an artist, jacka will represent the region well from a musical standpoint. the artists can only go as far as the fans allow them to.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
sweet cover and hes got some big features on there too. looks like yall pun in some coin to make this album. I'll be getting it no doubt

Jan 22, 2007
i may not even listen to it even though i know jacka will bring some quality material. the only reason is because i try not to cloud my mind with negativity these days. but you should purchase it if you are a bay area rap fan based on the fact that, as an artist, jacka will represent the region well from a musical standpoint. the artists can only go as far as the fans allow them to.
Interesting.....What positive music you slap these days??? Just trying possibly to expand my listening journeys that's all......