Suge Knight made Messy Marv jump outta window?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2011
I was listening to Magnolia Chop's diss record "Hit Em Up" and he mentioned Suge making him jump out of a window. Well we know Mess jumped out of a window and damn near died years ago but he never said why, what's up with these allegations?

I remember seeing messy back in the days in Newark at Kmart with a broke bitch that fool had a full body cast damn near ... I know for sure during the making of explosive mode part 1 they caught messy trying to jump out of a bathroom window at the studio and another time him and rich da factor both jumped out of a window together .... Just my 2 cents

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I remember seeing messy back in the days in Newark at Kmart with a broke bitch that fool had a full body cast damn near ... I know for sure during the making of explosive mode part 1 they caught messy trying to jump out of a bathroom window at the studio and another time him and rich da factor both jumped out of a window together .... Just my 2 cents
Please elaborate about this rich the factor story or what you "heard"... I HIGHLY doubt that.. Mess is the only one playing with his nose out of those two...