Suge Knight gets knocked the fu*k out! w/pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2008
GOODNIGHT UNCLE PHIL,

Hopefully Suge will grow up now and stop being a big rich bully after this madness, Bc to me that picture above of him laying down(looking like he dead in the street) looks like a omen of what can happen if this shit continues. God works in mysterious ways definately.

It wouldve been wild if a couple crackheads or homeless niggas came out the alleyways and started going thru his pockets and slipping jewels off while he was sleep(that was on a movie I forgot which one)
Fucking Ezel on Friday....I steal I dont kill. hahah

Apr 23, 2006
that guy is dumb as fuck for comin out like that
but maybe it will actually save him if he makes it known he did it then suge cant touch him or the cops will know...
but then again when did that ever stop suge from ordering a hit?

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
that guy is dumb as fuck for comin out like that
but maybe it will actually save him if he makes it known he did it then suge cant touch him or the cops will know...

but then again when did that ever stop suge from ordering a hit?
if he dies,

it would be obvious suge knight had something to do with it...

c'mon, its obvious... specially since cops have tried to lock up Suge for the longest time

theyll bust out some csi shit

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Lol @ people comparing their sizes, like it matter's when the guy had a weapon and Suge probably didnt see him...the moral of the story is, Suge you're still human and you can still get touched..Snoop and those guys shouldnt really talk since it wasnt them that did it...

Aug 11, 2003
Damn.. the world is changin.. reailty shows.. really shitty rap music.. bush.. we might have a black or woman president.. and Suge is getting knocked out?

seems like the end of the world to me.. everything is all upside down

Feb 8, 2003
Fucking Ezel on Friday....I steal I dont kill. hahah
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yep thats it damn I forgot and I got the dvd somewhere in the rack.

The Barber faded suggy. Looks liek Suge show is gonna be cancelled bc his tough guy untouchable image is done. They should give his slayer his own barbershop show and a one hitta championship belt bc my signature speaks for itself.

far as dude using a crowbar I dont blame him bc they was jumping him anyways atleast he came back and didnt just stay folded up in a cannon ball position.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yep thats it damn I forgot and I got the dvd somewhere in the rack.

The Barber faded suggy. Looks liek Suge show is gonna be cancelled bc his tough guy untouchable image is done. They should give his slayer his own barbershop show and a one hitta championship belt bc my signature speaks for itself.

far as dude using a crowbar I dont blame him bc they was jumping him anyways atleast he came back and didnt just stay folded up in a cannon ball position.

From what i understand it wasnt the guy that was acutally getting jumped..it was the guy that Suge took the camera phone from..

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Anyway it goes that nigga got streched out like a size 0 tank top being worn by a 300 pound chick.
I understand that, I was just correcting you that it wasnt the guy that they were jumping initially...if you're gonna clown at least clown with accurate information...:cheeky: