Suge Knight gets knocked the fu*k out! w/pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com

suge is big, but not that big..... and i had no problems the whole night drinking and partying with dude. i mean he only bullied a whole industry. whats one little right hook verses millions of dollars and biggies/tupacs death? thats deep huh?

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
Feb 8, 2003
LMAO

Yall know Suges's reign of terror is officially over. Hes gonna be the joke of the year now(by comedians and shit).Remember after Jean Claude Van Dam got knocked out clean in the club by Chuck Vito his tough guy image was officially over.

Oct 2, 2006
The comments on the pic link are hilarious
hey sug hey sug YOU JUS GOT KNOCKED THE ?!@#$ OUTTT!!!LOL....THAT KARMA IS A MOTHAFUKKA ...NO DOUBT

2pac jumped in that dudes body and gave that dude extra power and he knocked suge the Fucc out. So really two people knocked suge out that dude and the ghost of pac.
ICE ICE BABY ! TUPAC is eatin this up.

Dec 19, 2005
nicca got kufi smakced by Sabrewulf with all that blood on his bootleg Stacy Adams gear
Somewhere, Dr. Dre just rolled up a blunt and popped that bottle of champagne he's been saving since 96
they said the n!gga was knocked out for 3 minutes!!!!! that is by far the all-time biggest loss in rap history. how you gonna be laid out unconcious for longer than a commercial break? n!gga get yo punk ass up!
I bet that nigga fell in slow motion
^^fuckin comedy

Oct 2, 2006
I guess he should've wore the red suit, huh..
I heard that when Suge was there last night he changed into a skirt just before he left and someone started goofing on him. I guess when he went down someone noticed that he wasn't wearing panties and he had (now keep in mind that this is just a rumor) a huge, furry, snatch. i guess his $?!@# lips looked like black tubes from a small bike's tire. Can anyone confirm this? I just can't believe it. Wow!!!!!
u see what happen when !?$#@ with the unit this ?!$#@ was burning a g-unit shirt now u see what the outcome ggggggg-unit
Hahahaha the g-unit one cracked me up

Feb 7, 2006
he actually got hit w/ a crowbar according to some dude who was apparently at the club that night. him and his 3 bodyguards was stompin dude, shit got broke up, then dudes homeboy came out and cracked suge wit a crowbar and dipped.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i think dutch could take Suge, he just put suges size into perspective cause dutch a big muthafucka.
damn that would be some shit, they should become wrestlers and get money since the rape game....errrr.....rap game.... aint as lucrative as it used to be for ANYONE.

i would pay to see that shit. the ould be like the new Demotlion for some UFC shit
Dutch, Suge and Kimbo

Maybe Kimbo should start rappin, and form a label wit Dutch and Suge
them 3 cats could bully up every rap award ever

Man they would run the entire West Coast somethin tough
who gonna talk shit to them 3?
come on, it'd be lights out in an instant.

" pop in some of this new shit....oh,... what you aint heard this shit....Kimbo Slice, Dutch the Great and Suge Knight,...death row and FE, them three big muthafuckas, aww this shit the bump right here fool..lemme play this shit, these my niggaz man....betta feel me"