Suge Knight gets knocked the fu*k out! w/pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I understand that, I was just correcting you that it wasnt the guy that they were jumping initially...if you're gonna clown at least clown with accurate information...:cheeky:
Nigga please

You didnt correct shit. I already read the story just like you did, You act like you was there but nigga you wasnt. I know it was the nigga who got headlocked and his phone taken for filming it was the one who did the damage(he was gonna still get jumped regardless, so he did the right thing.)

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
"after you and suge got into it and you beat him with the pipe what happened?"

"he fell on the floor"

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Nigga please

You didnt correct shit. I already read the story just like you did, You act like you was there but nigga you wasnt. I know it was the nigga who got headlocked and his phone taken for filming it was the one who did the damage(he was gonna still get jumped regardless, so he did the right thing.)
lol...wow..ur really tense on here..you said they were jumping him and they WERENT...you were wrong...it wasnt even that serious, so relax..:confused: