STUPID MEXICAN MURDERED THE INNOCENT CHILD....TRAYVON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I CANT DISAGREE ...WHEN PEOPLE SAY IT'S ABOUT CLASS...BECAUSE IT IS...
THEN COMES RACISM...

BUT WHICH RACES ARE THE MAJORITY? OF THE UPPER CLASS IS THE QUESTION?

THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS.

I AINT TRYING TO KNOCK WHITE PEOPLE AT ALL...THERE IS PLENTY OF WHITE FOLKS STRUGGLING JUST LIKE MINORITIES.
AND THEY USUALLY IDENTIFY WITH MINORITIES AND ARE RAISED RIGHT ALONG SIDE THEM...

WRITTEN OFF BY THEIR OWN...FOR SCREWING UP AND NOT FOLLOWING THE MODEL THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED...
BUT THE FACT REMAINS THE MAJORITY OF POWER LIES WITHIN CAUCASIANS...

I KNOW OBAMA BEING ELECTED CHANGED THAT PERCEPTION...BUT HE'S THE FIRST NON WHITE PRESIDENT IN HOW MANY YEARS OF THIS COUNTRY'S EXISTENCE?

WHY NO NATIVE PRESIDENT? THEY WERE HERE FIRST? AND I WOULD THINK WOULD HAVE MORE SAY SO.
BUT THEY DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS NATIONS DEVELOPMENT OF GOVERNMENT...NOR GIVEN A CHANCE TOO.

THE PLAYING FIELD IS BARELY STARTING TO EVEN OUT SOME...BUT TIL IT DOES... WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF UNCONSCIOUS RACISM...AND MOST MINORITIES CAN FEEL IT ON AN EVERYDAY BASIS...SOMETIMES I THINK WHITE FOLKS DONT REALIZE IT.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I find it funny how guys like you are quick to call me stupid and all of that bullshit, but yet, y'all never disprove anything I say. Just because your emotions won't allow you to face the truth of my words, that don't make me stupid. Disprove what I say if I'm so stupid. If I'm so stupid, but you're unable to point out any lies in my words, what does that make you?
Well ur the one making all these ridiculous accusations so I would say the burden of proof is on u...

I will say this...I'm Mexican and I grew up in oakpark on of the poorest areas in Sacramento...we were the only Mexican family on or block all the rest were black folks...out of the 10 to 15 families I knew only one of.them. fit into Tue stereo type off ppl ur talking about...all the rest were hard working people...people just trying to get by and feed their families...so for u to set up here and like people or minorities are at where they are just cuz their lazy believe me ur way wrong...and u as a blackman. To set here and talk down to IR own ppl is disgusting and pathetic..

Nov 1, 2005
PALMDALE, Calif (KTLA) -- Seven black teenagers are accused of assault and hate crime allegations after allegedly attacking a Latino youth as he walked home from school.

It happened around 4 p.m. March 14 near Cactus Middle School in the 3200 block of East Avenue R-8.

According to investigators, the 15-year old victim was approached by a group of up to 10 male black teenagers who challenged him to a fight, said

"The suspects surrounded the victim and began punching him while several other juveniles watched," according to Deputy Robbie Royster of the L.A. Co. Sheriff's Dept.

The victim reportedly fell to the ground while trying to defend himself and the suspects allegedly continued to beat him "by punching and kicking him in the face and head," Royster said.

The victim was eventually able to get away, but was later hospitalized for multiple head wounds.

Detectives were able to identify the alleged attackers from a video of the assault, which was posted online.

The suspects range in age from 13 to 16 years old and currently face charges of "assault with force likely to cause great bodily injury and committing a hate crime," Royster said.
Updated: 03/29/2012 06:51:05 AM PDT

LOS ANGELES - A 19-year-old Latino who allegedly pointed a shotgun and directed racial epithets at three blacks in Glassell Park has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon, making terrorist threats and hate crime enhancements, police said Wednesday.

Ivan Alquicira, a suspected gang member, allegedly accosted the three victims -- a black man and woman and her adolescent son -- around 6 p.m. Monday in the 3100 block of Estara Avenue, near Fletcher Drive, said Los Angeles Police Department Officer Karen Rayner.

Alquicira was on a balcony when he shouted racial epithets and derogatory comments at the victims, pointed a shotgun at them and then chased them when they ran from the scene in fear, Rayner said.

Responding officers from the LAPD's Northeast Station surrounded his apartment complex after Alquicera went back inside and refused to come out.

Alquicira surrendered around 7:30 p.m. and police recovered a shotgun, an additional weapon and ammunition, according to Rayner.

Alquicira was arrested and booked for assault with a deadly weapon with a firearm and is being held on $540,000 bail, police said.

Alquicira was charged on Tuesday with three counts of assault with a deadly weapon with a firearm, two counts of making terrorist threats and enhancements for hate crimes, gang involvement and firearms possession.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
one of the main things that needs to happen IMO is all these websites, news channels, and newspapers need to stop baiting racism for views. at the end of the day we show no disgust to the people who put the shit out there, we are lead like sheeps to that shit and argue all day in the comment sections until something that shouldnt even have got any noticability now has like 40,000 people who have came to read or argue about it..at the end of the day thats $$$ to the websites and news channels, because we fall for that shit. i hope i live to see the day when people put these businessess on strike and refuse to pay it any mind, maybe one day reversing this power structure to talk about more positive shit because thats what were flocking to.

ignorance is put on too high of a pedestal in my opinion, and people need to start calling out that bullshit. someone always wants to use the internet for their 15 seconds of fame, even if thats calling someone a nigger on the internet and starting a flame war. some people are that starved for attention that theyll do the easiest things possible to get attention

worldstarhiphop does that shit all the time, and people continue to fall for it, daily

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
yeah that shit that goes down south is retarded...

I know it aint evryone but that black and brown funk is somthin else...we rock with our black folks up here...but at the same time were more americanized up here....mexicans down south are like first generation from mexico and were like third or fourth by the time we make are way up here....different cultures

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
mexicans down south are like first generation from mexico and were like third or fourth by the time we make are way up here....different cultures
I'm not from So Cal but I have plenty of friends that are and I don't know how what you just said makes much sense. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but MOST of the real funk between blacks and mexicans in Southern Cali are gangbangers. Not all, but from what I understand the majority of it is. That said a lot (if not most) of the mexican hoods down there go back generations with literally now 5th and 6th generation gangbangers. Two of my best friends were already third generation gang members in the early/mid 1990s and they are now in their 30s so their homies down there who have kids that bang the hood would be the fourth generation.

Feb 7, 2006
yeah that shit that goes down south is retarded...

I know it aint evryone but that black and brown funk is somthin else...we rock with our black folks up here...but at the same time were more americanized up here....mexicans down south are like first generation from mexico and were like third or fourth by the time we make are way up here....different cultures
Not in NELOS where that incident happen, they have old ass varrios with straight up chicanos, so its chicanos in the funk not paisas pushing it. It's the prison shit that pushed it. Black hoods and mexican hoods used to get along pretty well, and for the most part they still do, it;s just some ugly racism has popped up, since the meeting in the park, demographic shifts etc..

Feb 7, 2006
even tho I feel it's somewhat a factor and has increasingly become a major factor in this incident due to the media, shit shouldn't matter about race, it's about due process and the PD, DA etc. doing what they're supposed to and not giving some dude preferential treatment just cause his pops is a retired Virgina Supreme court judge lying on his behalf.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
worldstarhiphop does that shit all the time, and people continue to fall for it, daily
and mediatakeout.com

sidenote its hilarious how ghost face killah punked the shit out of them after they put a video of his son singing to a beyonce song looking and sounding extra gay, then they took that shit down hella fast after he called them. they used some excuse like "he kindly pointed out our mistake and we took it down on the grounds that we dont publicize the minors of celebrity children" but its obvious they got punked, cause they had two Willow Smith articles on the exact same page.

these sites know what theyre doing, they have no shame at all about it, its all to keep people ignorant and divided and profit from the ad revenue peoples ignorance generates

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
his brother looks straight white tho, It's crazy
Three of my close friends are half white, half Mexican (I know Zimmerman isn't Mexican) all a year apart and have the same dad. The oldest one has blonde hair and blue eyes and you wouldn't think he was half Mexican, most people don't believe him. The second oldest looks 100% Mexcian you wouldn't even think he is half white and the youngest looks mixed. Shit is weird how that happens sometimes.