STUPID MEXICAN MURDERED THE INNOCENT CHILD....TRAYVON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
yeah that shit that goes down south is retarded...

I know it aint evryone but that black and brown funk is somthin else...we rock with our black folks up here...but at the same time were more americanized up here....mexicans down south are like first generation from mexico and were like third or fourth by the time we make are way up here....different cultures
YOURE WAY OFF IN YOUR BREAKDOWN (OR YOUR PERCEPTION) OF THE DYNAMICS OF BLACK BROWN RELATIONS IN SUR CAL... NOT TO MENTION BEING EVEN MORE OFF IN SAYING RAZA IS MORE AMERICANIZED UP STATE RATHER THAN DOWN HERE, OR RAZA FROM SUR CAL BEING FIRST GENERATION...

WHERE DO YOU THINK ALL THE FAMILIES THAT NEVER MIGRATED NORTH EARLY IN THE 20TH CENTURY SETTLED???

Nov 1, 2005
yeah that shit that goes down south is retarded...

I know it aint evryone but that black and brown funk is somthin else...we rock with our black folks up here...but at the same time were more americanized up here....mexicans down south are like first generation from mexico and were like third or fourth by the time we make are way up here....different cultures
homie most of the shit you think is race related down south is really just gang related..check this lil video out..these 18 streeters that funk with bloods on some gang shit but to the outsider/outtatowner it would look like its race related..you think these 18 st cats talk the way they do cause they hate black folks?

[video=youtube;5B_A4OvFNaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B_A4OvFNaw[/video]

May 15, 2002
one of the main things that needs to happen IMO is all these websites, news channels, and newspapers need to stop baiting racism for views. at the end of the day we show no disgust to the people who put the shit out there, we are lead like sheeps to that shit and argue all day in the comment sections until something that shouldnt even have got any noticability now has like 40,000 people who have came to read or argue about it..at the end of the day thats $$$ to the websites and news channels, because we fall for that shit. i hope i live to see the day when people put these businessess on strike and refuse to pay it any mind, maybe one day reversing this power structure to talk about more positive shit because thats what were flocking to.

ignorance is put on too high of a pedestal in my opinion, and people need to start calling out that bullshit. someone always wants to use the internet for their 15 seconds of fame, even if thats calling someone a nigger on the internet and starting a flame war. some people are that starved for attention that theyll do the easiest things possible to get attention

worldstarhiphop does that shit all the time, and people continue to fall for it, daily
Most media outlets use the race angle to get attention. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton does it too. Instead of calling it what it is, the media pushed the story as black vs. white in order to get all the gullible people of America riled up. They knew that a Latino vs. Black crime (or vice versa) wouldn't be as sensational, probably wouldn't get any attention at all. Which is crazy because color on color crimes occur way more frequently than white on black and is a way bigger threat.

May 15, 2002
It is kind of sad of how people think of white as success.
That mind set needs to change.
Uh yeah, exactly. It goes to prove what I said was true. When a black person gets tired of being poor, broke and struggling and tries to break the cycle, he's accused of wanting to be white or an "Uncle Tom." Becoming successful has a lot to do with clearing your mind of self-defeating thoughts. The average black person wants to hold on to excuses, reverse racist attitudes, conspiracies, etc., which are all weak states of mind, and at the same time, want to be successful. That just doesn't work. You can't think thoughts and have the character of a weakling and expect to somehow become powerful.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
YOU EITHER MAKE IT, OR YOU DONT... I BELIEVE MAN HAS HIS OWN DESTINY IN HIS HANDS... NO ONE PERSON, OR ANY FUCKIN GOVERNMENT ARE TO BLAME FOR PEOPLE NOT REACHING THEIR FULL POTENTIAL IN LIFE... (EXCEPT FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN THIS COUNTRY, BUT THATS A DIFFERENT MATTER...) IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, SOMETIMES THE CHOICES OUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS MAKE DICTATE THE PATH THAT WE GO DOWN IN LIFE... ITS TOUGH, MAYNE...

AND JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE WANTS TO DO BETTER IN LIFE, DOESNT MAKE A PERSON A SELL OUT... WHAT MAKES SOMEONE A SELL OUT IS LETTING THEIR PEOPLES IN THE HOOD STAGNATE...

ALWAYS REMEMBER

[video=youtube_share;lxu5shrZpD4]http://youtu.be/lxu5shrZpD4[/video]

Feb 7, 2006
Uh yeah, exactly. It goes to prove what I said was true. When a black person gets tired of being poor, broke and struggling and tries to break the cycle, he's accused of wanting to be white or an "Uncle Tom." Becoming successful has a lot to do with clearing your mind of self-defeating thoughts. The average black person wants to hold on to excuses, reverse racist attitudes, conspiracies, etc., which are all weak states of mind, and at the same time, want to be successful. That just doesn't work. You can't think thoughts and have the character of a weakling and expect to somehow become powerful.
so what about rappers so-called "real niggas" who are successful, do we see blacks calling them sell-outs are wanting to be them or emulate them, athletes, entrepreneurs like magic johnson, filmmakers like john singleton or spike lee. you know why these black people aren't considered uncle toms, is because they dont talk down on the black community and still give back, you on the other hand wrote the whole black population for the exception of you as hopeless. That's sell out BS.

May 15, 2002
so what about rappers so-called "real niggas" who are successful, do we see blacks calling them sell-outs are wanting to be them or emulate them, athletes, entrepreneurs like magic johnson, filmmakers like john singleton or spike lee. you know why these black people aren't considered uncle toms, is because they dont talk down on the black community and still give back, you on the other hand wrote the whole black population for the exception of you as hopeless. That's sell out BS.
I simply told the truth. The guys you named spoon feed you all in order to keep on your good side. Me, personally, I don't give a fuck about your feelings. With their career choices, they depend on blacks to make money. Blacks are the biggest consumers in America, and the people you named make majority of their money from the dumb ass black community who spend, spend, spend. But me, what I do has nothing to do with the black community. I don't have to associate with those clowns to make a living. And again, fuck the black community. I have no commitment to them or any other group of people. There are only two groups of people in my world...those that are on the same page as me and those that aren't.

Apr 13, 2003
I simply told the truth. The guys you named spoon feed you all in order to keep on your good side. Me, personally, I don't give a fuck about your feelings. With their career choices, they depend on blacks to make money. Blacks are the biggest consumers in America, and the people you named make majority of their money from the dumb ass black community who spend, spend, spend. But me, what I do has nothing to do with the black community. I don't have to associate with those clowns to make a living. And again, fuck the black community. I have no commitment to them or any other group of people. There are only two groups of people in my world...those that are on the same page as me and those that aren't.
@ gordon gecko-Damn man. Why all the animosity towards black people? Did u have a bad experience with a black person? Did some black dude fuck your bitch or somethin? U are 100 percent incorrect that black people are the biggest consumers. How can black people be the biggest consumers and they only count for 12-16% of the u.s population. Your claim seems to be baseless and emotional rather than factual. And what "page" are u on?

May 15, 2002
@ gordon gecko-Damn man. Why all the animosity towards black people? Did u have a bad experience with a black person? Did some black dude fuck your bitch or somethin? U are 100 percent incorrect that black people are the biggest consumers. How can black people be the biggest consumers and they only count for 12-16% of the u.s population. Your claim seems to be baseless and emotional rather than factual. And what "page" are u on?
LOL @ those potential reasons for me being honest about the state of blacks in America. I just don't bite my tongue on the B.S., pal. Unlike all these other black people, I take my issue straight to the source. You don't solve a problem by pretending it doesn't exist. Blacks are their own worst enemies. I choose to separate myself from them. Blacks have always been my downfall. Every wrong, no matter how severe, that has ever been committed against me was always done by another black person, not by "the white man" as ignorant blacks would like me to believe. This includes so-called family, friends and so on. Remember what 2Pac said, "They tell me it's the white man I should fear/ but it's my own kind doing all the killing here." And that's coming from an artist who started off his career preaching the pro-black, anti-white message. Even he woke up and saw the truth after being falsely accused of rape by black bitch and shot 5 times by his so-called "brothas."

To answer your question about consumers. You can easily point to the fact that blacks make up a small percentage of the population. You're obviously thinking in raw numbers. I'm thinking in terms of percentages. If you look at raw numbers, of course whites would outnumber blacks in terms of spending because they're the majority. But if you look at the number of blacks that are pure consumers in terms of percentage, you'd see the difference. Blacks spend, spend, spend and produce nothing in America. FACT! Why do you think companies target the black community specifically? Despite the fact they may not want them representing their product, they know their tendency to spend!

Apr 25, 2002
they depend on blacks to make money.
you can add Russel Simmons to the list too. taking advantage of blacks "not trusting the banks" and the black community that happens to be in Chexsystems. doin what the evil banks and evil white man does, make money off you. he barely lowered his fee's this year. economys been fucked for his people since 07 or 08, but dude lowers his fee's in 2012. and you can still get a card with cheaper fees from white lady Suze Orman. but she aint advertising on BET.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
LOL @ those potential reasons for me being honest about the state of blacks in America. I just don't bite my tongue on the B.S., pal. Unlike all these other black people, I take my issue straight to the source. You don't solve a problem by pretending it doesn't exist. Blacks are their own worst enemies. I choose to separate myself from them.
YOU MADE YOURSELF AN ENEMY JUST THE SAME...

AND ESSENTIALLY IGNORING THE PROBLEM YOUR DAMN SELF.

YOUR A WALKING CONTRADICTION