STUPID MEXICAN MURDERED THE INNOCENT CHILD....TRAYVON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2003
LOL @ those potential reasons for me being honest about the state of blacks in America. I just don't bite my tongue on the B.S., pal. Unlike all these other black people, I take my issue straight to the source. You don't solve a problem by pretending it doesn't exist. Blacks are their own worst enemies. I choose to separate myself from them. Blacks have always been my downfall. Every wrong, no matter how severe, that has ever been committed against me was always done by another black person, not by "the white man" as ignorant blacks would like me to believe. This includes so-called family, friends and so on. Remember what 2Pac said, "They tell me it's the white man I should fear/ but it's my own kind doing all the killing here." And that's coming from an artist who started off his career preaching the pro-black, anti-white message. Even he woke up and saw the truth after being falsely accused of rape by black bitch and shot 5 times by his so-called "brothas."

To answer your question about consumers. You can easily point to the fact that blacks make up a small percentage of the population. You're obviously thinking in raw numbers. I'm thinking in terms of percentages. If you look at raw numbers, of course whites would outnumber blacks in terms of spending because they're the majority. But if you look at the number of blacks that are pure consumers in terms of percentage, you'd see the difference. Blacks spend, spend, spend and produce nothing in America. FACT! Why do you think companies target the black community specifically? Despite the fact they may not want them representing their product, they know their tendency to spend!

I actually feel very sorry for u man. Its sad that u weren't exposed to positive black people/images. U really need to go to plaves that have successful black people because your persective is very narrow. Are there fucked up black people? Yes. But u speak on black people as if all are evil. U refuse to aknowledge the succedssess of your people. And I'm highly skeptical that u are black. Go to atlanta, d.c. go to charlotte n.c just for example and see all the successful black business people. Black entrepenuers, politicians etc. Again. I feel sorry 4 u

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THE FUNNY PART IS IF IT WASNT' FOR ANOTHER BLACK MAN...HE PROBABLY WOULDNT HAVE HALF THE OPPORTUNITY HE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO SUCCEED. DESPITE WHAT HE THINKS OR SAYS.

May 15, 2002
you can add Russel Simmons to the list too. taking advantage of blacks "not trusting the banks" and the black community that happens to be in Chexsystems. doin what the evil banks and evil white man does, make money off you. he barely lowered his fee's this year. economys been fucked for his people since 07 or 08, but dude lowers his fee's in 2012. and you can still get a card with cheaper fees from white lady Suze Orman. but she aint advertising on BET.
Bingo!
These dudes don't understand basic economics and marketing, so the gimmick would go right over their head. The Rushcard rapes the fuck out of it's users.

And for those that are mad overmy comment about blacks being consumers and not producers, keep doing your own. I don't produce anything either, but I'm sure as hell not a consumer. I make money off of what other people have produced. In other words..."I create nothing...I own."

May 15, 2002
I actually feel very sorry for u man. Its sad that u weren't exposed to positive black people/images. U really need to go to plaves that have successful black people because your persective is very narrow. Are there fucked up black people? Yes. But u speak on black people as if all are evil. U refuse to aknowledge the succedssess of your people. And I'm highly skeptical that u are black. Go to atlanta, d.c. go to charlotte n.c just for example and see all the successful black business people. Black entrepenuers, politicians etc. Again. I feel sorry 4 u
Actually, I live in Atlanta and I meet successful black people all the time. And guess what the lower class blacks have to say about them, no matter how much they give back? They still call them sell-outs and Uncle Toms. I associate regularly with other successful black people. It's the lower class I don't fuck with. In fact, it was one of my black friends who grew up privileged who taught me the game. But it was always the lower class negroes that tried to bring me back to their level.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Actually, I live in Atlanta and I meet successful black people all the time. And guess what the lower class blacks have to say about them, no matter how much they give back? They still call them sell-outs and Uncle Toms. I associate regularly with other successful black people. It's the lower class I don't fuck with. In fact, it was one of my black friends who grew up privileged who taught me the game. But it was always the lower class negroes that tried to bring me back to their level.

damn man, you claim to be an educated black man, but I swear you come off & say shit like this guy:

View attachment 109528