STUPID MEXICAN MURDERED THE INNOCENT CHILD....TRAYVON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
YOUR ONE IN A MILLION BREH...DO YOU TAKE TIME OUT YOUR DAY TO EDUCATE THE YOUTH AND YOUR COMMUNITY???

OR ARE YOU REALLY THAT GREEDY WHERE YOUR TIME HAS TO BE BOUGHT??

CAUSE IF YOUR NOT DOING NOTHING IN RETURN...YOU ARENT ANY BETTER

SOME PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY TOO IGNORANT TO KNOW ANY DIFFERENCE, THEIR PARENTS WERE IGNORANT, AS WELL AS THE GENERATIONS BEFORE THAT...SOME DONT HAVE THE LUXURY OF EDUCATING THEMSELVES...FALL INTO THE PIT TRAPS OF SOCIETY...LET MARKETING DICTATE WHAT TO SPEND THEIR MONEY ON...AND REPEAT THE CYCLE.

PRODUCTS OF THEIR ENVIROMENT, NOT TOO MENTION HUMAN

WHILE SOME RACES HAVE THIS ALL FIGURED OUT ALREADY... AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER

IT WOULD TAKE A FEW HUNDRED DUDES WITH THE SAME MIND SET AS YOU...

TO START ENLIGHTENING YOUR OWN...

TO TEACH THE VALUES OF HARD WORK AND EDUCATION, LEARNING HOW TO PLAY SOCIETY'S GAME, AND RECOGNIZE WHAT'S BENEFICIAL TO THEIR OWN CAUSES...

AND THAT WOULD BARELY PUT A DENT INTO SOME CULTURES AND RACES...THAT HAVE TRADITIONALLY BEEN STRUGGLING SINCE THIS COUNTRY'S INCEPTION...OR HAVE HAD TO PLAY SECOND FIDDLE FOR MOST OF IT'S PRESENCE.

SOMETIMES IT'S ALOT HARDER TRYING TO PLAY CATCH UP...WHEN OTHERS HAVE A HUGE LEAD.
You know why I don't waste my time educating other blacks? Because they do the same thing as all of you have done in this thread. No matter how much encouragement you try to give them, no matter how many tools you give them, all they're going to do is come up with every excuse as to why they CAN'T use those things. They've been conditioned by their parents since birth to feel inferior. I don't have time to deprogram their bullshit beliefs and then implant my own. Everything that you've named as to why they indulge in the bullshit is the excuses I'm talking about. It's as simple as knowing right and wrong, and taking the right path. Hell, I grew up in one of the roughest parts of Louisiana. I was subjected to all that bullshit too. But what happens when you try to break the cycle help another black person educate themselves? You're called an Uncle Tom or a sell-out. That's what I dealt with when I started breaking away from the bullshit my peers were involved in. With that being said, I have nothing to offer to the black community. It's funny how guys like me are labeled an Uncle Tom in the beginning, before the hard work pays off, while I'm going through the learning phase, and nobody wants to hear my message. But after my hard work pays off, this same community wants me to come back and share my knowledge with them after calling me an Uncle Tom for breaking the cycle of ignorance to begin with. They want to live the life but don't want to pay the dues. In other words, they want guys like me to study and work hard and come back to give them all a hand-out. They want me to share the fruits of my "Uncle Tom Efforts." Fuck the black community.

By the way, these aren't "my people." I'm down with the human race as a whole, not a specific group of people. If I ever decide to give back, it's going to go to the people that actually want it.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Nah, I'm dead ass serious. Some members on here might remember me from when I was on that .ignorant shit. My posting history since 2002 can prove that.
Well from what I read it seems to me you are just as ignorant as you were back then...you might want to educate yourself a little further and take some sociology courses because they shit your saying is beyond dumb and is almost on some self hatred type shit....just cuz you sold a few stocks and made some trades don't make you know better than the people you are talking down about...know that tomt

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Well from what I read it seems to me you are just as ignorant as you were back then...you might want to educate yourself a little further and take some sociology courses because they shit your saying is beyond dumb and is almost on some self hatred type shit....just cuz you sold a few stocks and made some trades don't make you know better than the people you are talking down about...know that tomt
AMEN TO THAT...

May 15, 2002
I find it funny how guys like you are quick to call me stupid and all of that bullshit, but yet, y'all never disprove anything I say. Just because your emotions won't allow you to face the truth of my words, that don't make me stupid. Disprove what I say if I'm so stupid. If I'm so stupid, but you're unable to point out any lies in my words, what does that make you?

Feb 7, 2006
you never replied to my first post that shot down the first BS you came in here talking about, so who are you tryna lecture. Wall street the film isn't the answer to black America's problems.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
CUT IT OUT GORDON...YOU PROVED YOUR POINT...

THAT SET ASIDE FROM YOUR SCREEN NAME,AVATAR AND SIG PICS, AND OBSESSION WITH THE WALL STREET MOVIE.

YOUR A BLACK MAN WHO WISHES HE WAS WHITE...

NO MORE ARGUING THAT.

May 15, 2002
Just like a typical black person's response....
Resort to calling someone a self-hater, Uncle Tom and/or accusing them of wanting to be white when they can't come up with a strong counter-argument to the facts. Which proves that you all have no defense against me. Give it up....black people lose again.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Just like a typical black person's response....
Resort to calling someone a self-hater, Uncle Tom and/or accusing them of wanting to be white when they can't come up with a strong counter-argument to the facts. Which proves that you all have no defense against me. Give it up....black people lose again.
MEXICAN/YAQUI... NOT BLACK...POTNA

BUT I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT.

BUT I DO DEDICATE THIS SONG TO YOU...

[video=youtube;r_zSt-qQfn4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_zSt-qQfn4&ob=av2e[/video]

Nov 7, 2006
people are outraged but lets not forget where this all took place. Florida, when do they NOT fuck everything up? shit we had the wrong president in office for 3 terms cause of this fucking state.

@Gekko, your making good points but your contradicting yourself all in the same posts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
PALMDALE, Calif (KTLA) -- Seven black teenagers are accused of assault and hate crime allegations after allegedly attacking a Latino youth as he walked home from school.

It happened around 4 p.m. March 14 near Cactus Middle School in the 3200 block of East Avenue R-8.

According to investigators, the 15-year old victim was approached by a group of up to 10 male black teenagers who challenged him to a fight, said

"The suspects surrounded the victim and began punching him while several other juveniles watched," according to Deputy Robbie Royster of the L.A. Co. Sheriff's Dept.

The victim reportedly fell to the ground while trying to defend himself and the suspects allegedly continued to beat him "by punching and kicking him in the face and head," Royster said.

The victim was eventually able to get away, but was later hospitalized for multiple head wounds.

Detectives were able to identify the alleged attackers from a video of the assault, which was posted online.

The suspects range in age from 13 to 16 years old and currently face charges of "assault with force likely to cause great bodily injury and committing a hate crime," Royster said.

Feb 7, 2006
It is kind of sad of how people think of white as success.
That mind set needs to change.
that's somewhat true, but there are definitely eurocentric ideals of what is right and good and successful so when someone of non-european ancestry pushes down the throats of his people how him being successful in a "white manner" so to speak, is better and they are failing because they aren't following this "white" model they get called a sell-out. There are plenty of successful african-americans who black people look up to, but if you come around telling blacks to shun their culture and how they aint shit and won't be shit and white people are the best, guess what you are a sell-out and getting called one.