STUPID MEXICAN MURDERED THE INNOCENT CHILD....TRAYVON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
*everybody aint Freeway Rick. thats like a black man saying "i shot her cus a white man gave me a gun". excuses. dont sell crack. its that easy.

*a black man should be more worried about another black man then a white cop. but thats only from what ive seen.
Great points. But of course they'll never take responsibility. There's always a bunch of excuses. I swear, these guys give white people too much credit.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
gordon blacks kill blacks because greed is good, greed works for the privileged without danger, not so much for minorities.

I agree people should seek knowledge on their own, but there are more unfit parents who dont instill those ambitions to learn or have no time because they being worked to death. U.s culture takes charge on the lost. Specially the ones with no roots. You either become a sociopath or have self esteem issues that hold you back.

Nov 21, 2007
No, YOU are dumb as fuck and people like you. Everything you named is all excuses. Whatever the public school systems is lacking, I'm pretty sure the FREE library has. But....blacks don't go to libraries because they like the idea of being able to fall back on excuses to coverup their laziness and lack of ambition. Hell, we even have the internet today which has a wealth of information on it. The CIA never stopped yall's dumb asses from picking up a book outside of the classroom or going to a library. Also, the same way you type siccess.net into your web browser, you can search google and study relevant topics to educate yourself. But...blacks won't do that. While blacks youth are running around idolizing drug dealers and trying to live like them, they can pick up a book. Education isn't only a classroom thing. If y'all spent even half as much time educating yourselves properly as you do in coming up with excuses and conspiracies, you'd get somewhere in life.

Fool, I'm young, black and lived in the south my entire life. I never attended college and now I'm a self-taught Futures Trader and Investment Banking Analyst. I went up against Ivy League grads. But how did I beat them? Because, instead of making excuses and using my skin color as a handicap, I took it straight to them. Better yet, instead of blowing my money on expensive clothes, big rims, garbage ass rap CDs, gold teeth, weed, etc., I have a library of over 500 books on Finance, Economics, Business Management, Securities Analysis, Metaphysics, etc. Of all the reading I've done, all the books I've bought, all the books I've checked out from the library....I've never encountered any CIA Agent or any government agent stopping me and telling me I can't have that book.
First of all breh, i commend you for beating the odds and rising above the negativity that keeps our people down. My story is similar to yours.

But expecting EACH INDIVIDUAL black person to take it upon themselves to break barriers seems like a tall order. A lot of people have done it, but for each one there has to be 100 kids that fall through the cracks. And this is the problem. What you and i have done aint easy bro...look at the odds placed against people of color and poor whites and tell me its a fair ball game. thats why its easier for a person to blame their skin color or economic status for their problems rather than bust their ass to succeed...cuz the cards are stacked against them to begin with. Instead of blaming the victim, why not blame the system that keeps creating these "victims"?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
No, YOU are dumb as fuck and people like you. Everything you named is all excuses. Whatever the public school systems is lacking, I'm pretty sure the FREE library has. But....blacks don't go to libraries because they like the idea of being able to fall back on excuses to coverup their laziness and lack of ambition. Hell, we even have the internet today which has a wealth of information on it. The CIA never stopped yall's dumb asses from picking up a book outside of the classroom or going to a library. Also, the same way you type siccess.net into your web browser, you can search google and study relevant topics to educate yourself. But...blacks won't do that. While blacks youth are running around idolizing drug dealers and trying to live like them, they can pick up a book. Education isn't only a classroom thing. If y'all spent even half as much time educating yourselves properly as you do in coming up with excuses and conspiracies, you'd get somewhere in life.

Fool, I'm young, black and lived in the south my entire life. I never attended college and now I'm a self-taught Futures Trader and Investment Banking Analyst. I went up against Ivy League grads. But how did I beat them? Because, instead of making excuses and using my skin color as a handicap, I took it straight to them. Better yet, instead of blowing my money on expensive clothes, big rims, garbage ass rap CDs, gold teeth, weed, etc., I have a library of over 500 books on Finance, Economics, Business Management, Securities Analysis, Metaphysics, etc. Of all the reading I've done, all the books I've bought, all the books I've checked out from the library....I've never encountered any CIA Agent or any government agent stopping me and telling me I can't have that book.
YOUR ONE IN A MILLION BREH...DO YOU TAKE TIME OUT YOUR DAY TO EDUCATE THE YOUTH AND YOUR COMMUNITY???

OR ARE YOU REALLY THAT GREEDY WHERE YOUR TIME HAS TO BE BOUGHT??

CAUSE IF YOUR NOT DOING NOTHING IN RETURN...YOU ARENT ANY BETTER

SOME PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY TOO IGNORANT TO KNOW ANY DIFFERENCE, THEIR PARENTS WERE IGNORANT, AS WELL AS THE GENERATIONS BEFORE THAT...SOME DONT HAVE THE LUXURY OF EDUCATING THEMSELVES...FALL INTO THE PIT TRAPS OF SOCIETY...LET MARKETING DICTATE WHAT TO SPEND THEIR MONEY ON...AND REPEAT THE CYCLE.

PRODUCTS OF THEIR ENVIROMENT, NOT TOO MENTION HUMAN

WHILE SOME RACES HAVE THIS ALL FIGURED OUT ALREADY... AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER

IT WOULD TAKE A FEW HUNDRED DUDES WITH THE SAME MIND SET AS YOU...

TO START ENLIGHTENING YOUR OWN...

TO TEACH THE VALUES OF HARD WORK AND EDUCATION, LEARNING HOW TO PLAY SOCIETY'S GAME, AND RECOGNIZE WHAT'S BENEFICIAL TO THEIR OWN CAUSES...

AND THAT WOULD BARELY PUT A DENT INTO SOME CULTURES AND RACES...THAT HAVE TRADITIONALLY BEEN STRUGGLING SINCE THIS COUNTRY'S INCEPTION...OR HAVE HAD TO PLAY SECOND FIDDLE FOR MOST OF IT'S PRESENCE.

SOMETIMES IT'S ALOT HARDER TRYING TO PLAY CATCH UP...WHEN OTHERS HAVE A HUGE LEAD.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
LOL CLASSY!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...s-trademark-am-trayvon-justice-142131528.html

Trayvon Martin’s family looks to trademark ‘I am Trayvon,’ ‘Justice for Trayvon’

Trayvon Martin's mother Sybrina Fulton is seeking to trademark phrases with her son's name.

According to applications filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office by the family's attorney last week, Fulton wants to trademark "I am Trayvon" and "Justice for Trayvon" for use in DVDs and CDs memorializing the slain teenager.

In the wake of the news that her son had been suspended from school after traces of marijuana were found in his book bag, Fulton said Monday that those leaking information were trying to blame the victim. "They killed my son, and now they are trying to kill his reputation," Fulton said.

Fulton's trademark application could be fuel for critics who contend Martin's parents--and civil rights activists like Rev. Al Sharpton--are trying to capitalize on the killing for personal or financial gain.

But Martin--who was unarmed when he was shot by George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman, in Sanford, Fla., last month--and the hooded sweatshirt he was wearing at the time he was killed, have become a symbols of the country's racial divide, and the pursuit of justice. Martin's family may simply be trying to gain some control over his name, which has been cropping up on t-shirts and hoodies across the country.

Zimmerman's image, meanwhile, appears on a t-shirt that is causing even more furor in Florida. Zimmerman's face appears on the shirt under the phrase "P---- A-- CRACKER," A photo of a Florida rapper--Plies--wearing the shirt was posted on Twitter, sparking outrage among Zimmerman's supporters.
I thought his mom's name was Sybiran Futon for a second there and I'm not even kidding.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol the divided states of amerikkka. sheep will easily be divided by race by the media in the interests of the corporate elite

such a distraction from the real issue, which is not race, but social class. we are all a part of the same race; the human race

well played media, well played.

Jun 10, 2002
Wrong is wrong I could give a shit less what race you are people are too quick to place the race card and that opens a whole new can of worms. its funny humans seem to take pride in finding new ways to kill each other and that in turn will lead to our own end. unless god decides to hit the switch first on us

May 15, 2002
lol the divided states of amerikkka. sheep will easily be divided by race by the media in the interests of the corporate elite

such a distraction from the real issue, which is not race, but social class. we are all a part of the same race; the human race

well played media, well played.
I've been preaching this same message for a while. Race is only a delusion. The elites don't give flying fuck about race...only the poor class of America does. Even slavery itself wasn't a racial event, it was economic. Only the rich owned slaves (there were black slave owners, by the way). Unfortunately, poor whites mistook it as race not knowing that the Elites didn't see them any differently than the slaves. The elites sold the idea of slavery being a racial event and we've seen the outcome of that ever since. People have been completely missing the point.