Strictly strange forgot about the east coast???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
Im just hoping they decide to throw some east coast shows for the 14th 16th 17th and 18th, its not like Tech to have 4 days in a row with no shows in the midst of a tour.

Jul 12, 2008
its just mad weird how theres like 3 alaska, washington and oregon dates and like 7 cali but not 1 east coast. i skipped strange noize to see strictly strange and this shit happens. whatever man, ima stop bitching now..

Jun 23, 2003
its just mad weird how theres like 3 alaska, washington and oregon dates and like 7 cali but not 1 east coast. i skipped strange noize to see strictly strange and this shit happens. whatever man, ima stop bitching now..

Thank the East coast for being stuck up. Nobody out there gives love to the west except for a few fans here and there. E-40 don't even tour out there. Like Zero said. They barely stayed around for paul wall.

I bet the east coast shows would sell out if tech was touring with the beastie boys, mase or wu tang clan. lol

I could imagine if there was an Ill Bill show here and tech opened for him, we would all leave afterward. No body likes that shit here either.

Jul 7, 2002
Don't be mad at Tech, be mad at the promoters in your area for not booking him. I promise you he is in Alaska cause someone spent some good Alaska money for Tech to be there.

Feb 12, 2006
Im still hoping they just havent been booked yet, am I the only one that counts 45 shows there? Does it not say 50 shows 54 days? Am i missing something?

Aug 27, 2007
Thank the East coast for being stuck up. Nobody out there gives love to the west except for a few fans here and there. E-40 don't even tour out there. Like Zero said. They barely stayed around for paul wall.

I bet the east coast shows would sell out if tech was touring with the beastie boys, mase or wu tang clan. lol

I could imagine if there was an Ill Bill show here and tech opened for him, we would all leave afterward. No body likes that shit here either.
ay man, im reppin NY and theres MMMAADD heads that give respect/love where its due...BUT, i would NEVER wanna see E-40 or paul wall EVER, and thats jus being honest...if i was at a tech/paul wall or tech/kmk or tech/ill bill show i would def. show up late/leave early accodingly...i would never wanna watch any of these fools....is that being stuck up?shit, i dunno

it has nothing to do with region though

Jun 23, 2003
ay man, im reppin NY and theres MMMAADD heads that give respect/love where its due...BUT, i would NEVER wanna see E-40 or paul wall EVER, and thats jus being honest...if i was at a tech/paul wall or tech/kmk or tech/ill bill show i would def. show up late/leave early accodingly...i would never wanna watch any of these fools....is that being stuck up?shit, i dunno

it has nothing to do with region though

e-40 shits on any east coast artist. West coast artist make more money idependently and are easy to listen to unlike that east coast shit that makes its sorry ass onto mtv and bet.

Fuck your east coast artist and fuck the whole god damn east coast!

Dec 14, 2005
Thank the East coast for being stuck up. Nobody out there gives love to the west except for a few fans here and there.
Oh and the west shows mad love for the east right? Listen to Jadakiss... he doesnt tour on the west or even sell cds out there.. mainly because hes from the east...

"why you screaming like its a slug? its only the hawk
why my buzz in LA aint like it is in New York?" - Jada

You cant be serious about that e 40 shit... motherfucker is on MTV every time I turn around... shit he was even on that wack ass wildn out show.. you sound stupid

Nov 14, 2002
It's not like that at all, really... The MAIN problem was that this is Bills town. So you had a HUGE following of Bill's comin' in, and then you had Tech's fans, which 80% of them came in with ICP shirts and literally had facepaint on. Then they started the "Chicken Huntin" chant.... before the show even started.

If I were Bills fans, I would have left too. I swear I was in the back just watchin' people mean mug eachother just waitin' for Bills HUGE fucking fans to start chokin' necks. It was like watching a concert w/ the bloods on one side and the Crips on the other. I was ready to slap a few motherfuckers myself after they started that bullshit "mosh-pit".

e-40 shits on any east coast artist.
Um... no.

And what the fuck is Randam Luck?

Sep 30, 2002
It's not like that at all, really... The MAIN problem was that this is Bills town. So you had a HUGE following of Bill's comin' in, and then you had Tech's fans, which 80% of them came in with ICP shirts and literally had facepaint on. Then they started the "Chicken Huntin" chant.... before the show even started.

If I were Bills fans, I would have left too. I swear I was in the back just watchin' people mean mug eachother just waitin' for Bills HUGE fucking fans to start chokin' necks. It was like watching a concert w/ the bloods on one side and the Crips on the other. I was ready to slap a few motherfuckers myself after they started that bullshit "mosh-pit".

Um... no.

And what the fuck is Randam Luck?

I know you have only had the opportunity to go to a few or maybe even one show Zero, but welcome to the world of Juggs ruining the show for alot of folks there. Before you "civilized" Juggs come yellin,(Kirby) I am simply talking about the ones that don't respect the way that some of us like to enjoy a show.