Strictly strange forgot about the east coast???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
is that because they dont have a strong fanbase out here on the eastcoast or jus scheduling or timeframe didnt allow it or some shit...anybody know what the reason is?
Well.... At the Fire & Ice tour, the place had maybe 250 kids at the start of the show, and that's probably about 50-75 too many. Then when Ill Bill finished his set, half of them left. By the time Tech got on I'd say there were 75 people there. That shit won't even pay for the gas it takes to drive halfway across the state in those big ass busses of theirs.

Oct 16, 2006
Well.... At the Fire & Ice tour, the place had maybe 250 kids at the start of the show, and that's probably about 50-75 too many. Then when Ill Bill finished his set, half of them left. By the time Tech got on I'd say there were 75 people there. That shit won't even pay for the gas it takes to drive halfway across the state in those big ass busses of theirs.
which venue?

Nov 14, 2002
well thats no excuse for not coming to the east coast at all
The fact that in a city of 20 million you can't keep 200 people in a small as fuck venue, and it's going to cost you more money than you make is a perfect excuse not to come to the East Coast. They're trying to make money, remember?

which venue?
Um... The Fillmore at Irving plaza.... The name was appropriate because it could have been filled a hell of a lot more.

Jul 12, 2008
Um... The Fillmore at Irving plaza.... The name was appropriate because it could have been filled a hell of a lot more.

true I went to that one. I got there after bill played but you said there was mad people there when bill was on? because I got there right before wall got on and it was actually alot less crowded then I thought, but still sick ass show as soon as tech hit the stage.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah man half the crowd was there to see Bill and didn't know shit about Tech... All the bill fands thought Tech was some juggalo shit and bounced. The crowd even got a little smaller after Paul Wall got off the stage.

Nov 7, 2006
they cant even promote correctly so u really expect them to get tours right as well? they our stuck right where they will always be and they have soo much potential to do big thangs but they would rather go to the comfortbale places instead of expanding. if i'm wrong then please tell me strange cause i know i'm not. y'all fucked up big time on this one. real big

Dec 14, 2005
Wow, im pissed and all but youre forcing it. They fucked up big time because the tour isnt coming to the east? Tech has been touring the east for years now when I thought hed never make it here...

They probably figured that with no other headliners besides Tech, that maybe not as many people would show. Im pretty sure there would be plenty in worcester but who knows... i dunno, they came for the MLK tour...

It sucks, but what are ya gunna do..

Nov 7, 2006
Wow, im pissed and all but youre forcing it. They fucked up big time because the tour isnt coming to the east? Tech has been touring the east for years now when I thought hed never make it here...

They probably figured that with no other headliners besides Tech, that maybe not as many people would show. Im pretty sure there would be plenty in worcester but who knows... i dunno, they came for the MLK tour...

It sucks, but what are ya gunna do..
he cam here being literally the only known artist on the bill and still had alot of ppl in MA. now the best tour he's ever thrown and he doesnt go east? i mean that shit can give all of strange more exposure other than tech. it's just seems like such a bad buisness call if u ask me. whatever imma buy my VIP pass to get the posters and cd then return the rest of the shit like i did with strange noize so i guess i'll still get the jewel from the tour lol.

Nov 9, 2006
i dunno. ive been travelling for concerts for years. and as far as im concerned, anything under 10 hours is a few blunts and a couple cds worth of driving

i know what your saying, but its not an "omg tech obsession" . I love traveling to concerts with friends. i have storys for ages on that shit

Nov 7, 2006
i dunno. ive been travelling for concerts for years. and as far as im concerned, anything under 10 hours is a few blunts and a couple cds worth of driving

i know what your saying, but its not an "omg tech obsession" . I love traveling to concerts with friends. i have storys for ages on that shit
besides the gas

roadtrips are the shit