Strictly strange forgot about the east coast???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
e-40 shits on any east coast artist. West coast artist make more money idependently and are easy to listen to unlike that east coast shit that makes its sorry ass onto mtv and bet.

Fuck your east coast artist and fuck the whole god damn east coast!
arent you the same dude who had a rbel flag in ur house but claimed it wasnt you? and all the fucking artist u speak never come out of of where u from and never give ur area props so just stfu and stop acting like ur part of something when ur not.

Aug 27, 2007
BAHAHAHAHA Sure. Go listen to your new Randam Luck album and call it a day.
uh...stupid, re-read my post.i included ill bill in the group of artists i have no interest in seeing...you jump to conclusions way too quick homie, i listen to music from all over the country/world...stop gettin pussy hurt cuz E-40 is wack

azryda420-way to clown yourself in one post...E-40 isnt even the best in the bay, dude is wack as hell...rapping in a stupid voice off beat isnt talent...i guess thats the big misconception. LOL@him "shitting" on any artist from the east...i understand you got his dick in your mouth, so i wont even take the prejudice seriously...thats a good claim tho,def. made me smile, goodlookin cuz

Nov 14, 2002
Once again if you want a show in your area got of your ass get some money up and promote a show.
How many Tech shows have you funded?

Just my 2 cents.

I've said it before... There's 20 million people in this state. You can't sell out a 300 person venue with 5 different acts? That's 60 people per act. Perhaps that's because besides Tech and Kutt, everyone else on the label can only sell about 40 albums total. Did we ever get numbers on the SS album?

Funny, haven't heard much from Snug since the album release and desintegration of the "big" Paul Wall tour.

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
How many Tech shows have you funded?

Just my 2 cents.

I've said it before... There's 20 million people in this state. You can't sell out a 300 person venue with 5 different acts? That's 60 people per act. Perhaps that's because besides Tech and Kutt, everyone else on the label can only sell about 40 albums total. Did we ever get numbers on the SS album?

Funny, haven't heard much from Snug since the album release and desintegration of the "big" Paul Wall tour.
halo

And in full effect here comes zero in classic fashion missing the entire point of the whole statement but managing to talk shit .....

None to answer your question.The point i was making is that strange doesn't determine where they are playing. They go by the promoters that are booking them. So anyone bitching about their town being missed should be contacting promoters in their respective city or coming up with some cash to throw a show on their own... That's all

Jan 19, 2006
Ok I swear I checked the Strictly Strange tour website yesterday and saw a show in Nashville on November 15th. It's not listed anymore though. So maybe it was a little premature or maybe there was a mistake but I'm telling you a triple checked it.

Nov 14, 2002
None to answer your question.The point i was making is that strange doesn't determine where they are playing. They go by the promoters that are booking them. So anyone bitching about their town being missed should be contacting promoters in their respective city or coming up with some cash to throw a show on their own... That's all
I didn't miss the point. You just don't know what you're saying when you type certain shit. "Get off your lazy asses" implies that you have "gotten off your lazy ass" to put together money for a show.

If you don't (as a fan) have to raise the funds to see a Tech show, I'm not so sure I understand why you feel that I am obligated to do such.