Strictly strange forgot about the east coast???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2008
Whats good with the tour dates posted on n8's thread and strictlystrange.com..there is not one east coast fucking venue up on there? Ah this is upsetting :(..come to NY my nigga!!

Aug 27, 2007
i was thinkin the same shit.i was all hyped lookin for a NY date...and they dont even come close.

is that because they dont have a strong fanbase out here on the eastcoast or jus scheduling or timeframe didnt allow it or some shit...anybody know what the reason is?

Aug 31, 2005
really would like more east and south dates

although Cincy is only about 90 minutes from me, its a fucking drive for the people in GA and further south

Oct 17, 2006
sucks @ no MA,NY,CT,RI date id easily travel outsdie of MA to go see tech. i know there is some people who never get a tech show but he has been comin to MA for the past 2-3 years. looks like i might have to go to KC for my birthday.

Jul 1, 2004
Yall have a damn Tech N9ne obsession. I know it sucks theres not a show in your town or near your town. You would seriously drive out of state for a show? Gas bein 3.60(in missouri) and goin up plus tickets food and drinks? I love seein tech live but it aint worth that! Catch him on the next tour and save your money.

Goin to KC from Mass. thats insane unless you have family or somethin to do there, not for a tech n9ne concert. Damn yall are hardcore.

Sep 4, 2006
Yall have a damn Tech N9ne obsession. I know it sucks theres not a show in your town or near your town. You would seriously drive out of state for a show? Gas bein 3.60(in missouri) and goin up plus tickets food and drinks? I love seein tech live but it aint worth that! Catch him on the next tour and save your money.

Goin to KC from Mass. thats insane unless you have family or somethin to do there, not for a tech n9ne concert. Damn yall are hardcore.
People go across the world to go on vacations. Think about it.

Sep 4, 2006
yea but do you plan your vacation around TECH N9NE? I'd hope to god not. Thats on some stan shit.

I could think of ALOT better vacations to go on than a tech n9ne concert.
People go on vacations to go to Zoo's and look at buildings. Going on a vacation and going to a concert is alot better in my opinion. Stan type shit?

Oct 17, 2006
im not going to KC just becasue" OMG ThERee is No Tech in Ma WAHHH"

i've never been to KC and have been planning to go for a tech shown down there. just so happens the show date is on my birthday so me and my boy r going to travel down there for my birthday. i work @ a hotel so i get a very good discount on flight/hotel/rental car so a trip to KC would cost as much as say a trip to NY. thanks for caring about how i spend my money/time tho.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
What do you think I do to get to the shows, AJ?

Nov 14, 2003
yea but do you plan your vacation around TECH N9NE? I'd hope to god not. Thats on some stan shit.

I could think of ALOT better vacations to go on than a tech n9ne concert.
someone in my fantasy football money league planned his vacation back to MN from FL around the day we were doing our draft, that way he could still be in the league.