STEELERS V CARDINALS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOO

• Cardinals

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • Steelers

Votes: 42 53.2%

• Total voters
Mar 24, 2006
Im going with the Cardinals here.

Pittsburgh is monstrous though that i do know for a fact.

BUT.....

I hope they fuckin' get murked SuperBowl Sunday! Mainly because I cannot stand the way they carry themselves like their shit dont stink or somethin'....struttin' around like they are far superior then everyone else. Coach Tomlin too, actin' like he the man nowdays knowin' damn well Cowher made that team what it is today. Don't get me wrong though, they are a damn good football team. there is just something about them that rubs me the wrong way and i think its their overall cockiness and smug attitude they got...lol

Heres to seeing the Cards get their trophy and getting to watch the over confident Steelers get their lunch AND lunch money taken from them in front of the whole world!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Pittsburgh's Going To Super Bowl 43

Clark came with a shoulder
helmets would have never touched if mcgahee didnt put his head down
Exactly! Everyone knows they teach you all the way up from Pop Warner that you never drop your head for safety reasons. That's like the first thing I teach my players back in the first practice in August. Then every practice it's repeated over and over. Anyone in this forum who's ever played football knows that was a clean hit, but McGahee almost fucked his self up.

I was hoping for a Philly/Pittsburgh Super Bowl, but I'll take it the way it happened. GO STEELERS!!! :)

May 1, 2002
GOTTA GO WITH THE CARDINALS...UNDERDOGZ ALL SEAZON AND PROVE EVERYBODY WRONG..THEIR DEFENSE STEPPED UP AND THE OFFENSE ARE JUST AS SAVY AS THE STEELERS IF NOT BETTER MY 2CENTS...

Jun 26, 2002
I only got to the second page of this thread, and couldn't bear to read any more before saying.. Chree.. you are a faggot.

GO STEELERS

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Couldn't help but notice all these convos going on. Take a word of advice from me, and do what I did last week. Put Chree's faggot ass on ignore. No Steelers fans have ever said a goddamn thing to him. He's just a fag who likes to hate. Bitter man. He probably had his girlfriend fucked by the popular kids in high school and he just gets off on being a hater. He doesn't have a real team to root for, so he just roots against teams. Never says anything constructive. Goes into posts that have nothing to do with the ravens and says "go ravens." So I don't know what the fuck the dude is saying. But if we all collectively put him on ignore together, the world would better. Then you can make long ass posts talking shit about what a faggot loser he is, and even if he replies, you won't know it.

I never once said a bad thing about him, but I've been noticing he's a fag for a while.

GOOOOO STEEEEELERS.

May 2, 2002
Exactly! Everyone knows they teach you all the way up from Pop Warner that you never drop your head for safety reasons. That's like the first thing I teach my players back in the first practice in August. Then every practice it's repeated over and over. Anyone in this forum who's ever played football knows that was a clean hit, but McGahee almost fucked his self up.

I was hoping for a Philly/Pittsburgh Super Bowl, but I'll take it the way it happened. GO STEELERS!!! :)
Yes Sir.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
congrats to the steelers and cards.........................
im going with underdog cards>>>
steelers got this game