STEELERS V CARDINALS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOO

• Cardinals

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • Steelers

Votes: 42 53.2%

• Total voters

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Chree... why are you rooting for your team's division rival fool?

my boy who I was watchin the game with today was rootin for them and he's a Niners fan... I dunno wtf his problem is

Apr 13, 2007
because dont u know? chree hops around every week. first he was rooting for the chargers, then ravens. thats just wut he does. he cheerleads.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
dirty? haha u crack me up, u always do.
Yep. just like their last superbowl year, a dirty hit against a star player (Carson Palmer, Willis Mcgahee)

Chree... why are you rooting for your team's division rival fool?

my boy who I was watchin the game with today was rootin for them and he's a Niners fan... I dunno wtf his problem is
Stealers cant be 1st to 6 Rings. Being a RAider fan, im sure you have no idea what thats like.....

because dont u know? chree hops around every week. first he was rooting for the chargers, then ravens. thats just wut he does. he cheerleads.
They all have 1 thing in common, fuck the stealers lol

lol

lol chrees the homie even if hes siccness.net's sport forum's number one hater.
Lol ily too bff

Apr 13, 2007
chree is just a hypocrate. hes upset because his lil ravens lost and he had to switch dresses. like that helmet to helmet hit was why we won the game. da fuck outta here. im sure troys interception is also dirty in his book. pardon chree. he doesnt know wut hes talkin about sometimes. oh yea and if i hated a team, i wouldnt be cheerleading and putting so much time into rooting for other teams. worry about ur own.

Apr 13, 2007
hahahahaha yea chrees a big fuckin hater. his conversations about football with me always amaze me. i never met such a bitter football fan like chree. its amazing lol and oh yea seattle aint ur team. stop worrying about it

i know :cheeky: chrees my bffeezy.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Chree loves to hate... I think he was touched inappropriately as a child and has a lot of pent up aggression which he decides to take it out on the siccness sports forum

Apr 13, 2007
dnt worry^ like i said pardon chree, sometimes he doesnt know wut hes talkin about.

Chree loves to hate... I think he was touched inappropriately as a child and has a lot of pent up aggression which he decides to take it out on the siccness sports forum
lol is that wuts goin on here chree? i demand u clear this up.

May 12, 2006
but even tho clark went in with his shoulder there was still helmet to helmet and i would think it would still be a fine its happened to d.woodson back in the day

legal hit with a fine

Nov 26, 2007
Like I said before, I will NEVER cheer for any team in the NFC West other than the 49ers unless it helps the Niners in the standings or playoff picture. I'd rather see the Steelers win a 6th before the Cardinals and their many bandwagon fans win anything. I like Adrian Wilson who lives two doors down from my uncle and Anquan Boldin whose son AJ goes to school with my cousin. They both are pretty good dudes who have given me shit for being a Niners fan.