STEELERS V CARDINALS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOO

• Cardinals

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • Steelers

Votes: 42 53.2%

• Total voters

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I wanted to be the one to make this thread since its my team in the Superbowl. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Cards are the Giants of last year, underdogs who beat every1, now watch, they gonna smash the dirty ass playin stealers

Apr 13, 2007
I Might just take up ur offer and come thru 4 the super bowl, i already know how mad u gonna be when the stealers lose! I gotta be there to see it in person. LOL!
for the record, never did i go on here and say my team is gonna win the superbowl, however i did tell u WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL. so dont get ahead of urself. i give mad props to the cardinals, their game was wild and they deserved it. so no i wouldnt be mad, but i would be dissapointed. so far uve been wrong, u chose the chargers, u chose the ravens, and u chose phily. so dont get too cocky just yet. both teams have alot going for them.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I've also been predicting them to win almost all season... so I'll stick with that pick

but the Cards are doin their thang right now... gotta give em major props... they should give the Steelers a run for their money... and I would not be shocked if they won at this point