Stanley Cup Finals: Ducks vs. Senators

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win the Stanly Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
5-2 NO WAY SENATORS COME BACK.DUCKS ARE GONNA WIN IT I HOPE.SHIT I READ TODAY THAT IF DUCKS WIN THEYLL BE THE FIRST WEST COAST TEAM TO WIN THE STANLEY CUP.PERSONALLY IM A SHARKS FAN BUT HEY I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME THE WEST COAST CALI IN GENERAL WIN THE STANLEY CALI'S WON EVERY OTHER CHAMPIONSHIP.

1 QUESTION THE KINGS WHEN THEY HAD WAYNE GRETZKY NEVER WON A STANLEY CUP OR GOT CLOSE TO WINNING ONE?

May 6, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:
Good job 714KaliHydro and Uzzle for making the right prediction...
Thanks

I made well over a G in the cup finals alone. Went 8-1-1 on my team and over/under plays, plus I had 4.5/1 dog play taking the Ducks to win the cup months ago. Nice way to end the hockey season. My team winning the cup is priceless though.

Now back to baseball and boxing.

May 15, 2002
That was an amazing series. 4-1 doesn't describe how close the series actually was IMO. Ottawa just broke down games 4 & 5 it seems. Congratulations to Anaheim.

Now all I have is baseball, which is about 1/10 as exciting as hockey. It's kind of depressing having no hockey for a few months.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
pr10wrx said:
i'm glad ducks won that shit first Westcoast Team to do it now can they go back to back?
If they keep their key players they definitely can, but there's talk of Selanne retiring, and maybe others, plus free agents, etc. So it is hard to tell until you see the team they will have for next year. And I hope they don't because I want to see the Sharks grab one. Hopefully this offseason they can bring in the right guys to make them a strong team for next year. They seemed to be mentally weak this year.

May 15, 2002
No new news on Selanne, but apparently Scott Niedermayer might be retiring. And there's a possibility that Giguere won't be re-signed, but that would be a bad decision on both sides IMO.

May 6, 2002
Jiggy went from making about 450K to 3mil when we went to the cup in 03. Now he is probably asking for more than that, as he should. They would be dumb not to resign him, but I'm sure there is a lot involved that I have no clue about. As a fan, I would love to have him stay.

Even if...
We can bump Bryz up and we'll be alright. Our backup netminer is better than some teams starters.

May 15, 2002
It will most likely be Toskala who will be traded because he has a cheaper contract and Nabokov has a no-trade clause, so if he doesn't want to go Toskala will have to go. I'm sure they can get something nice in return for him anyway.