Stanley Cup Finals: Ducks vs. Senators

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win the Stanly Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 27, 2002
www.google.com
TAKIN NO SHORTZ said:
I hope the Ducks will win the second match as well
so matches 3-4 are played on Ottawa, how after that will they play one single match on both sides until the conclusion ?
Games 1 and 2 are at Anaheim
Games 3 and 4 are at Ottawa
Game 5 is at Anaheim (if necessary)
Game 6 is at Ottawa (if necessary)
Game 7 is at Anaheim (if necessary)

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
^^I don't know about that. A series isn't over until the other team loses a home game...unless it's game 7. Plus, every game has been close, so one hit post or 1 deflection less and it could be 2-0 in favor of Ottawa.

Mar 5, 2006
I HOPE OTTAWA WINS...ISINT LOOKING SO GOOD. IT WOULD BE NICE TO BRING THE CUP TO THE RIGHTFUL COUNTRY OF THE SPORT SINCE IS HASNT BEEN IN ITS PLACE FOR AWHILE. HOCKEY IS CANADIAN SPORT.GO OTTAWA.DUCKS ARE GONNA WIN THO...SADLY

Feb 14, 2006
Here are comments from Selanne after the 3rd match played

http://www.yle.fi/urheilu/mediasali/video/id77179.html

Translation

It was totally unstandable game...

Again we took absolutely unnecessary penaltys...

And there was quite odd referee, who gave strange penaltys...

But quite strange goals they (Ottawa) got...

Once there was only four men on ice...

One was a goal made by foot and one was own goal...

So surprising game...

So we never get into game, 1st period felt good, but then we began again taking penaltys...

They played well, that´s nothing and they sure wanted more win this game than us...

But the most important now is that, how we react on this, we still have that 10 minutes rule: win or lose

Never be too happy and sure not sad...

No-one expected to win this 4-0, but we must be capable of better

Well all thought that was a clear goal made by foot, when u turn your foot or go ahead that shouldn´t accept

I dont understand at all, that rule has been whole season long totally unstandable...

Do they pull off from some hat is it goal or not...

I have seen so unstandble judgments that I´m shamed...

In there it went totally spoiled and the 3rd perioid usually he puts us on every second change, but then four penaltys in a row, and based on that we don´t require a win...

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
The rule on goals scored after touching a players foot is something like this: If there is a direct kicking motion then the goal will not be allowed. If a player is skating, stopping, or his foot is still, then the goal counts. To me, it looked like the guy on Ottawa was trying to brake before hitting the net. Therefore, it was a good goal.

Jan 12, 2006
Is it just me or does nbc hella want ottawa to win. It seems like everytime I watch the game there just talkin shit about the ducks and how they've been getting lucky. Same shit happened when the ducks were playing the wings.

Mar 5, 2006
I THINK OTTAWA WILL TIE IT UP IN GAME 4. PRONGER WILL NOT BE PLAYING.HOPE OTTAWA CAN PULL THIS ONE OUT AND TIE IT UP MAKE IT A LIL MORE INTERESTING. GO OTTAWA GO!