Stanley Cup Finals: Ducks vs. Senators

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win the Stanly Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 6, 2002
A Canadian team hasn't won it since 1990
Ottawa deserves it just as much as the Ducks. May the best team win...

I'm happy it isn't Detroit vs Buffalo

I am a fan of both teams and just hockey in general.

May 15, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:
I just hope this is an entertaining series and they show it on national tv and not on versus.
^^^

And I wouldn't feel comfortable choosing either team over the other. They're both too good.

EDIT: Fuck it, Ducks in 7.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Robby2Slobby said:
The Stanley Cup going to a Canadian team would be terrible.
What makes you say that? IMO a Canadian team desperately needs to win a cup. I find it disturbing that their are teams all over the U.S.A. but not nearly as many in a country that LOVES the sport everywhere you go. I think it's a discrace that their are so many teams in cities that could really give a fuck about a hockey team being there but cities in Canada with a population of 50,000 would sell out every night no matter what the teams record is. Any true hockey fan knows this and would agree. Shit I root for Canada over U.S.A. in the olympics when it comes to hockey. I love it up there.

Jan 2, 2004
I just think it's funny that it's a Canadian sport and they haven't won in almost 15 years...

I'm not terribly into hockey, but I think it's great that the people who want it so badly haven't..

IMO, Hockey needs to lose a lot of teams.. A lot of teams are pointless.. Who cares about hockey in the south and shit?

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
1 Deep said:
What makes you say that? IMO a Canadian team desperately needs to win a cup. I find it disturbing that their are teams all over the U.S.A. but not nearly as many in a country that LOVES the sport everywhere you go. I think it's a discrace that their are so many teams in cities that could really give a fuck about a hockey team being there but cities in Canada with a population of 50,000 would sell out every night no matter what the teams record is. Any true hockey fan knows this and would agree.
Couldn't agree more. I could never understand why the people who started this sport have 1/5 the teams as people who barely care about the sport.

May 6, 2002
Tickets go on sale Saturday morning. A little pricey though. Angel's WS tickets were cheaper than this.

US $106.50 - US $900.00

I'm going to Game 1. I will lock my Game 5 ticket if the Ducks take both at home. Game 7 would be nuts to go to, but I gotta do it if it comes down to that.

Sep 29, 2003
714KaliHydro said:
A Canadian team hasn't won it since 1990
Ottawa deserves it just as much as the Ducks. May the best team win...

I'm happy it isn't Detroit vs Buffalo

I am a fan of both teams and just hockey in general.
a canadian team hasnt won it since 1993.....and canadian teams have been in the final 3 out of the last 3 years