Stanley Cup Finals: Ducks vs. Senators

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win the Stanly Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 6, 2002
Tickets went on sale this morning at 10AM PST.

I had 3 phones dialing (ground, fax, and cell) blowing up ticket master for 20 minutes, until I finally got through for them to tell me they are sold out. I call the box office and they told me about 400 people lined up outside and they were only able to help the first 3 people in line. Sold Out, all games (1, 2, 5, & 7). I'm still pissed. The box office girl said there was only a couple hundred were available to the standard public.

Now I have to call this ugly girl I try not to talk to, but she has tickets to the cup (season ticket holder) so I may have to take one for the team. :siccness:

Mar 18, 2006
IM goin with the Sens...I lived in O.T for a period of time and Ive got roots there....they are a really talented hockey team that should get the job done this time around......Ducks are no pushovers, I just don't think they've played a team of Ottawas calibre yet.....should be a good series, Sens in 6

May 15, 2002
That's pretty gay you guys can't get it. And it's not like versus is worth paying extra for anyway...unless you like to watch bullriding and fishing and hillbillies.

I'd suggest you go to the bars and just get hammered..I'm sure at least one television will have the game on. It'll definately be worth it, game one was excellent.