Spice 1 October 31st?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Spice1 is one of my all time fav rapppers, not just on the westcoast.

187 He Wrote, Amerikkkas Nightmare and 1990-Sick are 3 of my all time favorite albums from any genre, just amazing mob music withs ome of hte best production around.

Aint liked his last few albums because of the wack beats, but Im hoping this new album is dope!

Seriously.... those old albums of his are just amazing.

Everywhere was feelin Spice1's music, we fucked wit him up in Canada and when I would go down to Atlanta, all teh newest DJ Screw mixtapes use to always have some Spice1 shit on em.
I smell dat. U like 1990-sick better than black bossalini? I always kinda thought only the 1st 5 songs were good on it. Even the song wit 40 sucks.

May 15, 2003
immortilized is dope, at the time it was released it didnt stand out too much cause alot of production sounded like that, but listen to it today, its hella dope...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEsCdJtoqbY

the last dance was a cool album too, and so was criminals with celly cel & jayo felony. my theory that the reason some of his later albums didnt sound as good was because he wasnt working in a professional studio like he was when he was sighned to jive. he probably had to record it on like someones laptop, and so it sounded not as good, but with technology being even more advanced, you can probably get the digital stuff to sound almost as good as the professional studio production. i think home street home is gonna be hella dope

Dec 19, 2006
SPICE 1-HALLOW POINT

1.INTRO
2.HALLOWPOINT FEAT.ZIGG ZAGG,MICHELOB
3.FACE DOWN ASS UP FEAT.E-NOTE
4.CANDY MAN FEAT.ZIGG ZAGG
5.GUNS WITH MONEY
6.DARKNESS FALLS
7.HOPE HOPE HOPE FEAT.YUKMOUTH,BROTHA LYNCH HUNG
8.AK AK LOADED FEAT.OJ DA JUICMAN,TEEZIO
9.BLOODY MURDA FEAT.E-NOTE
10.EDGE OF NIGHT