Spice 1 October 31st?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2010
What's the story behind the Spice 1 advertisement on the siccness homepage? I've clicked the link, and it really doesn't have much info. Is home street home still coming out?

Apr 25, 2002
spice 1's the hardest rapper to ever come out of the bay and his new album only gets 2 replies? sad.
it dont matter if your the hardest rapper, you need to have the hardest albums......everything from Spice 1 to Black Bossilini is classic slump to this day shit........everything else is like almost everything else from the new millennium, which is not classic slump to this day shit........IMO

he's maybe the only artist whos best shit is from his major lable days......

Apr 25, 2002
hIS STUUF B4 BLACK BOSSALINI WWAS TIGHT! DIN'T REALLY LIKE ANY OF HIS NEWER STUFF AFTER 1997-1998 IF IM NOT MISTAKEN HE'S ORIGINALLY FROM TEXAS BUT MOVED TO THE BAY. THE OL' SCHOOL IDEOS WERE GANGSTA!

Oct 9, 2008
I don't got all Spice's albums but i gotta say i never feel worried about buying his shit. I think his shit is always solid for the most part and i have yet to be dissappointed by any of his albums. I think some of yall trippin!

Apr 6, 2010
The Truth was actually a great album too. Only albums of his that weren't great were The Ridah and Dyin' to Ball...which confuses me because the sound quality on the latter was shitty as hell.

Also, Immortalized is one of my top 5 albums by any artist. Came out the same year as Dre's 2001, the production is original and phenom, and Fettychico's lyrics illustrate the gangster mentality more so than any other rap album imo.

Nov 25, 2004
The Truth was actually a great album too. Only albums of his that weren't great were The Ridah and Dyin' to Ball...which confuses me because the sound quality on the latter was shitty as hell.

Also, Immortalized is one of my top 5 albums by any artist. Came out the same year as Dre's 2001, the production is original and phenom, and Fettychico's lyrics illustrate the gangster mentality more so than any other rap album imo.
yeah dyin to ball was horrible, mainly on the production side. i feel that about all his albums that werent great, production. he still is one of the best in my eye and hope home street home drops soon.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
spice 1's the hardest rapper to ever come out of the bay and his new album only gets 2 replies? sad.
Probably because nobody has any new information to share about it. If I did, I would. As you can see, nobody else really does because everyone in this thread is talking about all of his old albums and not his new one, if it's coming out.

Jan 6, 2006
blaooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!! man he better drop that "home street home." i doubt it'll come this year, myb next year. hopefully he can get a buzz started for the album once its time to release it. fiending to hear the tracks with scarface and devin.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I think it's going to be sick since everything I've heard from that production company has been cool to date...I hope it drops when it's supposed to, Spice is off the hook, still knows what it takes to make that old school mobb shit and Dean Land seems to be creating that mobb shit as well! Can't wait to hear the finished product!

Spice1 is one of my all time fav rapppers, not just on the westcoast.

187 He Wrote, Amerikkkas Nightmare and 1990-Sick are 3 of my all time favorite albums from any genre, just amazing mob music withs ome of hte best production around.

Aint liked his last few albums because of the wack beats, but Im hoping this new album is dope!

Seriously.... those old albums of his are just amazing.

Everywhere was feelin Spice1's music, we fucked wit him up in Canada and when I would go down to Atlanta, all teh newest DJ Screw mixtapes use to always have some Spice1 shit on em.