SouthWestBound-- (The NW Issue) Who Wants In?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
If any of my NW fam are interested in placing an advertisement in an "ALL NORTHWEST EDITION" of SouthWestBound Magazine lemme know..

The ads are running $250 for a FULL page which is unheard of for any magazine ad... there are several opportunities available with a paid ad-- if youre interested just get at me [email protected] --

A NW Mixtape will go out with this edition of the magazine.. paid spots are considered before other submissions..

ALSO-- theres a COVER available but my folks are gonna be the final word on who gets on.. want details..? - just call me or send me an email.

Here's the last issue I helped put together..

Jul 12, 2002
that's a steal people, don't miss out on that. i used to write for a magazine that was just starting out and it was something like $1200 for a full page ad. granted the magazine was much more widely distributed than SWBound, but still this is a hell of a deal.

Mar 11, 2005
Please define nw edition? Is this an article on lets pay to get on this nw movement. or.... are you interviewing artist who made a big scene in the nw? what kinda topics is in this edition.... i hope its about community (who's involve in the community of the NW). Whose who in the game of promoters/producers/rappers ect....

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
The magazine is really starting to impress me. My main pet peeve of underground magazines has always been that they put 150 names on the front cover, trying to please everybody, instead of just making the shit look good. And right now...it is looking solid.

Dec 11, 2002
D-SANE'S FRIEND said:
Please define nw edition? Is this an article on lets pay to get on this nw movement. or.... are you interviewing artist who made a big scene in the nw? what kinda topics is in this edition.... i hope its about community (who's involve in the community of the NW). Whose who in the game of promoters/producers/rappers ect....

Not one article Sonny... the entire magazine will be ads/interviews/write-ups/photos/information on the NW.. artists/producers/promoters/designers/retail.. etc..

Dec 11, 2002
And call me curious.... but who do folks think should make the cover of the NW Edition..? Not that its going to be the determining factor.. but I'd appreciate some of your ideas...