SouthWestBound-- (The NW Issue) Who Wants In?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Just don't do like they did the last Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover, with like 37 different girls.

Covers should be AWARDED....not something that you compromise with by allowing a half dozen people because you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Dec 11, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
Covers should be AWARDED....not something that you compromise with by allowing a half dozen people because you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Who gets on the cover has nothing to do with feelings.. nada..

Dec 11, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
Feelings... Politics... Strong-Arming... there's many ways to call it, but its all the same thing.

This isnt a Tadpole thread.. and this isnt a subject thats up for debate-- at least not with me.

Dec 11, 2002
Calm 1 NPK 503 said:
Exactly....it all comes down to B-12 & Daric B right? they the men in charge @ SWB. Am I right or am I just assuming?

For this issue it is Daric, myself and JSK.. B12 is makin' moviessss.. :)

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
KALYN said:
This isnt a Tadpole thread.. and this isnt a subject thats up for debate-- at least not with me.
Like I'm supposed to care?

Kalyn, Kalyn, Kalyn......if you know anything about me, it should be that I'm able to turn any random mundane thread into a serious discussion about a facet of the Music Industry.

If you wanna play ball, batter up. If not, become a spectator in your own thread. Its your choice.

Dec 11, 2002
D-SANE'S FRIEND said:
I THINK THE TOPIC OF THIS MAGAZINE SHOULD BE "NO SUPPORT IN THE NW, THATS WHY NOBODY HAVE NOT BLOWN UP YET"

Sonny-- if you have something to say to me directly... you have my email address... if you'd like to discuss being a part of this issue, again, you have my email address.... this issue is ABOUT supporting the NW... get at me to be a part of this one... it wouldnt be a NW issue without Sonny Bonoho in it, right..? :)

Dec 11, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
Kalyn, Kalyn, Kalyn......if you know anything about me, it should be that I'm able to turn any random mundane thread into a serious discussion about a facet of the Music Industry.

I know that you want attention... and this isnt the time or place-- got something to contribute? want to advertise foreign languages offered at your school... get at me.. we'll get you an ad...

Mar 11, 2005
KALYN said:
Sonny-- if you have something to say to me directly... you have my email address... if you'd like to discuss being a part of this issue, again, you have my email address.... this issue is ABOUT supporting the NW... get at me to be a part of this one... it wouldnt be a NW issue without Sonny Bonoho in it, right..? :)
please do not take things offensive kayln. its cool that you are involve with this magazine. i think it will be a good topic for this edition(part of it). this is a common topic that most artist feel about it. im jus puttin this out there and surprise nobody have not said nothing.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
KALYN said:
I know that you want attention... and this isnt the time or place-- got something to contribute? want to advertise foreign languages offered at your school... get at me.. we'll get you an ad...
The attention isn't for me, toots. This thread dies without people like me, is there something you're not understanding about that?

Dec 11, 2002
D-SANE'S FRIEND said:
please do not take things offensive kayln. its cool that you are involve with this magazine. i think it will be a good topic for this edition(part of it). this is a common topic that most artist feel about it. im jus puttin this out there and surprise nobody have not said nothing.

If you want to put something together Sonny I'm all ears.. youre a big part of this NorthWest movement.. just dial the digits.. its all good..