SouthWestBound-- (The NW Issue) Who Wants In?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
I received a couple deposits to my account today.. but no email, note or IM to say "hey, I'm the one that paid for x" .. so to keep everything square, holla if I have your funds... :)

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Sonny... I thought you were pretty clear in your response to my message ... but you can shoot me an email if you'd like.. I've got two conference calls tonight so I know I wont have time to give you a jingle...

Dec 11, 2002
I have two pages to mess with... I'm ready for this issue to be wrapped up already... lol... most of the folks that have been mentioned are in... BUT I KNOW I've missed somebody.... so help a girl out.. and throw some names out there of folks you'd like to see featured in the NW Edition....

please..?

May 12, 2004
ummmm...have you ever heard of Chef Boy R Bangers??..there a group from portland..they got keak,B-legit,Rydah J kyde,Duna,and a few others on the album..they also have won a ongoin beat contest on jammin 95.5 for a couple weeks..There doin there thang..Nutz knows about them..dont know if your intrested or not..just thought i would throw it out there

Dec 11, 2002
Damn my bad.. I missed your post somehow ^^ .. thanks for the info Duke..

** Deadline **

For all those that have submitted funds I need you to get at me to let me know when your ad will be in my hands... I'd like to have the majority of the artword by the 24th but I need it BEFORE April 28th...... I want to get this issue put together already.

Dec 11, 2002
^^

Ive actually noticed your people's name here and there since you mentioned them.. if theyre interested in the mag have them hit me...

Uppin' this for those that might not have seen the deadline info........

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
The Big Bow Wow is in the building and loving the fact that we got a whole NW issue. This could be the beginning of something so for all you cats that are yapping and go on tangents, you need to stay focused. Clean your house before you comment on how dirty someone elses is. In short, before you start crying how nobody is supporting the whole NW movement, you make sure you have supported and made your contributions as well as paid your dues.
If you can't come up with $250 then you damn sure won't have an album out, so this conversation with you is moot. And if you got an album, just remember that just because you pressed a CD doesn't mean everybody knows about it. You have to tell them. This is a great opportunity yall.
GET OFF THE SIDELINES WITH THE CHEERLEADERS AND GET IN THE GAME WITH THE PLAYERS!

THE NEW BOW WOW RECORDS!
WWW.BWR2000.COM
MR. D.O.G.- BACKSTREETS & BOULEVARDS IN STORES ON JUNE 13TH
featuring Game, Cool Nutz, C-Bo, Have Not, B-Legit, Certified, Duna, T-Boy, Yukmouth, Mac Money, Ras Kass, Kenny Mack, Scipio, Meezilini, & West Coast Stone
www.myspace.com/bowwowrecords

Dec 11, 2002
Mmmmm k... so.. for those of you that were timely and have submitted your artwork to me I say THANK YOU. Those of you that are asking for more time I just wanna say.. there is NO more time.. your spot was paid for-- dont miss the boat.
I want this issue to come out already and have very little patience for those that are "busy" ...

.. there are 50 ways to reach me-- choose one.