Something for Everyone in CALIFORNIA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
you cant compare other countries who have healthcare to the U.S. with out looking at the whole country as a whole.for instance, France has a higher unemployment rate than the U.S...........

in France insurance is not free.you are taxed.and the "free" insurance you get is basic,most people actually buy additonal insurance plans and still end up paying out the pocket............"free" insurance is not free.NO WHERE.......
and yes broski,France as does in every other country with government controlled healthcare limits your choice...........

dont listen to Michael Moore, he doesnt tell the whole story...........
Michael Moore isn't my source. If you want my sources, here they are:
-Chen, Fannie, et al. "Prescription Drug Costs." Kaiser EDU. 2007. Henry J Kaiser Family Foundation. 29 Feb 2008 <http://www.kaiseredu.org/topics_im.asp?id=352&parentID=68&imID=1>.
-Chua, Kao-Ping. "Single Payer 101." American Medical Student Association. 2008. 12 Feb 2008 <http://www.amsa.org/uhc/SinglePayer101.pdf>.
-Chua, Kao-Ping. "The Case for Universal Healthcare." American Medical Student Association. 2008. 12 Feb 2008 <http://www.amsa.org/uhc/CaseForUHC.pdf>.
-Employer Health Benefits 2007 Annual Survey. Kaiser Family Foundation and Health Research and Educational Trust. Menlo Park: Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, Sept 2007. 18. 14 Feb 2008.
-Himmelstein, David J. and Steffie Woolhandler. “Paying for National Health Insurance—And Not Getting It.” *Health Affairs. 21.4 (2002): 88-98.
-Himmelstein, David U., et al. "Illness and Injury as Contributors to Bankruptcy." Health Affairs (2005). 18 Feb 2008 <http://www.healthaffairs.org/>.
-Hohman, Jessica A. “International Healthcare Systems Primer.” American Medical Student Association. 2006. 12 Feb 2008 <http://www.amsa.org/uhc/IHSprimer.pdf>.
-"The U.S. Healthcare System: Best in the World, or Just the Most Expensive?" 2001. Bureau of Labor Education, University of Maine. 6 Feb 2008 <http://dll.umaine.edu/ble/>.
-The World Health Report 2000 – Health Systems: Improving Performance. World Health Organization. Geneva, 2000. 14 Feb 2008 <http://www.who.int>.

my first question is why do you belive what the government says?

second of all,if that were to be true, you still have to take into consideration everything i said in my first post............
My post covered everything in your first post. How do you feel about paying more in taxes already towards health care than do countries with universal coverage and you don't even have it?

Why do you believe what the internet says? You question my sources, but yet the only source you have is recordnet.com?

Anyways, the multi-payer systems have less government influence than do single-payer health care systems.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
why shouldnt somebody who went an extra 4-8 years of school and spent thousands of dollars and sacrificed alot to recieve a doctrin not profit from us?
QUOTE]

BUT THESE SAME DOCTORS WHO PROFIT FROM US, ALSO TAKE AN OATH TO DO WHATS IN THE BEST INTEREST'S OF A PATIENTS HEALTH ABOVE AND BEYOND ANYTHING ELSE.
SO MOST THESE SO CALLED DOCTOR'S SHOULD BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE, IF THEY REALLY DONT HAVE THE DESIRE TO REALLY BE HELPING PEOPLE AND JUST COLLECT A CHECK.

Apr 25, 2002
they do put the best interests first for the most part.that wont change if the gov takes control tho.if the gov takes control,the docs will still get paid.........you dont belive in making a profit?

we all the right to a fair trial........now you can get a court appointed attorney,for free,you know why there free? cus they suck..........the trials still fair cus your attorney has the oppertunity to do a great job, they just dont know how yet........

do you think if doctors dont get paid what there worth that there wont be many good doctors left?

Apr 25, 2002
ŧ♣иγ²º⁶

my source aint the newspaper.that really has nothin to do with the argument. its merely pointing out whats happening right now at hospitals over here.the article has nothing to do with universal health care.the fact is people are already dumb and make it bad, it'll get worse with free healthcare..........

your post didnt cover anything what so ever. all you do is say this country has it and we dont..........well i know a girl on total government aid. she gets free money and very cheep rent.and damn i have to work for mine.yeah i'd like that free money but my life and future is a little more brighter.i'd love her free money but i wouldnt want her way of life.........

and broham,i dont need Chua, Kao-Ping to tell me about the obvious negative affects it will have..........i actually dont need any sources to state the obvious.....its not a bias theory,its reality...........

Apr 25, 2002
ŧ♣иγ²º⁶

i also dont need Chua, Kao-Ping to tell me theres paisas in stockton who drive navigators with gold aroung there neck and fresh snake skin boots who only get there healthcare at Su Salud............

whats wrong with that picture? but you think i should pay for them to get healthcare?

G

Goodfella

i also dont need Chua, Kao-Ping to tell me theres paisas in stockton who drive navigators with gold aroung there neck and fresh snake skin boots who only get there healthcare at Su Salud............

whats wrong with that picture? but you think i should pay for them to get healthcare?
c'mon, man....be nice...those paisas post here!!

Apr 25, 2002
some of them paisas are probly related to me.........

but see you feel me tho man........

its like pullin some super bad bitch,beautiful face, slender with big ass titties, ass and a half,smells good, good breath...........then when you take her panties off she got crabs and shit stains......

looks aaaaallllll good till you strip it down............

May 9, 2002
ŧ♣иγ²º⁶

my source aint the newspaper.that really has nothin to do with the argument. its merely pointing out whats happening right now at hospitals over here.the article has nothing to do with universal health care.the fact is people are already dumb and make it bad, it'll get worse with free healthcare..........

Last time i checked, reliable sources will always back an argument.

There is always gonna be dumbfucks that try to a)exploit a situation or b)fuck over the system completely for 100% gain; thats common sense.

Should universal medical care b e ruled out? Of course not. The fact that we have a medical crisis right now shodl be enough. The facts also show that other countries with such systems are shown to be healthier, there is no question (BTW, French workers only work 35 hours a week and have to take MANDATORY vacation every year).

Although Canadian's system is far from perfect, it works out better for many people.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
i actually dont need any sources to state the obvious.....its not a bias theory,its reality...........
Last time i checked, reliable sources will always back an argument.
Thought I'd at least get an educated opinion, but I guess they don't exist in the open forum :eyecross:. Glad I don't have to waste any more time in this thread :knockout:.

Apr 25, 2002
bro u think you have something special to say about this, you're not sayin shit, you're saying what everybody else says, there all bias, there not tellin you the whole story. they wanna go ahead and do it then think of a solution once the inevitable problems come about.there all dumb fucks.you have one argument: other countries have it and there happy...........

your in denial..............when the universal healthcare fairy flys by, tell her to stop at my house.............

you gotta be your own man and not depend on the government to wash your ass. ignorance is gonna fuck this country up..........

G

Goodfella

as long as i live here in the good ol' US of A, i'm going to do what i can to exploit the same systems that have exploited me and my loved ones. what i don't understand is folks having children for financial profit and out of pure laziness...that only makes it harder on the kids

G

Goodfella

yeah i understand what they are doing...just don't understand why they would do it that way!

Apr 25, 2002
its the same way people might not understand why you do it the way you do it.........

its being a hypacrite to think you can exploit the system but you dont agree with this person doing it there way.........

all im sayin is fuck universal healthcare.any body who wants that is very ignorant and doesnt know what the fuck there talkin about.they don tknow the way the world works and obviously life. there lemmings and will follow the leader. there all comaring it to other countries..........you can only compare it to another country that is exactly like the u.s. in every aspect.thats like comparing an accountant in Alabama to an accountant on Wall Street.........
its two different worlds, these dudes on here cant seem to comprehend that...........

Apr 25, 2002
ŧ♣иγ²º⁶;3861521 said:
Thought I'd at least get an educated opinion, but I guess they don't exist in the open forum :eyecross:. Glad I don't have to waste any more time in this thread :knockout:.
your giving total opinions.educated or ignorant, there still opinions...........

im laying down facts. the only opinion i have stated is that universal healthcare sucks and people who want it are dumb asses..........

now dude that started this thread might not have done the home work, he might just be like the other millions of americans who heard free healthcare and hear the good side about it and decided to take a side. i cant knock him for that, but he needs to understand how it works............your just brainwashed brody..........

May 9, 2002
your giving total opinions.educated or ignorant, there still opinions...........

im laying down facts. the only opinion i have stated is that universal healthcare sucks and people who want it are dumb asses..........

now dude that started this thread might not have done the home work, he might just be like the other millions of americans who heard free healthcare and hear the good side about it and decided to take a side. i cant knock him for that, but he needs to understand how it works............your just brainwashed brody..........
What your missing here is that BOTH systems (ours, which is not free, and others which are), have negatives AND positives, just like most things in the world.

There are ways to MAKE one or the other LESS negative, but there are still going to be naggin affects that SOMEONE doesnt like or doesnt work for them. Whats the saying? You can make some of the people all the time? Thats what we are looking at here.

I will give you this, you have to look at it from a perspective that one system MAY work better in one country, but not nearly as good in another.

People need to realize that the US is one of the largest countries in the world (3rd/3rd largest), people wise and size wise. France isnt nearly as large as the US in both (48th/19th, and Canada, although is actually land size is LARGER (2nd/36th), people wise it is much smaller.

I understand what youre saying, but your not giving universal healthcare ANY props at all, youre making some of thsoe facts FIT your argument.

Like i said, some things work better for some people and for some countries, but some things may not work for others. Is Canada's HCS perfect? Not by a long shot, and in recent years, it has been underfire. However, people STILL like it over OUR HCS.

Now, i KNOW this is only from Wiki, but all the sources they get for their page, are reliable sources:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_care_in_Canada#Criticisms

And do i nedd to even get into insureance companies and pharmaceutical companies? Talking about raping people. Its silly.

Apr 25, 2002
no you got me wrong.............

i agree that universal healthcare is "good" "only" in the fact that everybody can get healthcare..........no one in there right mind can say thats bad...........

im not arguing that, im arguing facts about the outcome of it and what will happen.every body else (like you said im doing) is making there facts fit there argument..........

if the universal healthcare fairy can make it all happen with out any negative impact (which there is too many negative impacts) then fine im all for it..........

but you cant target what i say with out targeting everybody else with what they say.there just saying how it is right now and how much we pay and blah blah blah,great ,i know that...........there not looking at both sides.............

heres my cons about american healthcare right now:

we dont all have healthcare...........

pharmaceutical companies are fucking us...........

we pay alot into healthcare.........

heres my pros about universal healthcare:

everybody will have healthcare..............

heres my cons about universal healthcare:

THERES WAY TOO MANY.............

so as you can see, i give universal healthcare props, but unfortunatly we're not in Care Bear Land or Smurf Village.........

as far as the wikipidea, theres also an article saying how some Canadians travel to the U.S. for healthcare cus of limitations............c'mon now,dude is comparing us to France, most French still by addtional insurance due to limitations the government implements..................you said Canadas HCS is not perfect but people still like theres over ours.i believe that, but theres alot of things that they like about the U.S.......like i said, you cant compare an Alabama accountant to a Wall Street accountant............theres too many other things to take into consideration...........

i see both sides,but no body else see's the downside.............

G

Goodfella

its the same way people might not understand why you do it the way you do it.........

its being a hypacrite to think you can exploit the system but you dont agree with this person doing it there way.......
what's a hypacrite??? lol j/p nah i think that bringing children into a fucked up situation out of pure greed is just a tad worse than slanging food stamps so i can buy an eigth

Apr 25, 2002
what's a hypacrite??? lol j/p nah i think that bringing children into a fucked up situation out of pure greed is just a tad worse than slanging food stamps so i can buy an eigth

i see what your sayin but i think its fucked up that i have to work all day so i can pay tax that helps you get food stamps that you go around and sell to by some shweed.that aint fair to me............im just using you as a general term so dont get offended............but because you wanna be lazy and get blitzed all day and too lazy to hold a job, i have to sacrifice some of my money i earned to help you out,thats bull shit..............

people need to under stand, when the "gov" pays you, you aint fuckin them back cus they fucked you,the gov aint givin you a dime, me and every other citizen that works is givin you dimes..........

the way i see it is if you aint got a job then thats your problem.go flip burgers or go to a warehouse,theres no excuse to not have a job.............

if your kids are starving and dont got insurance, thats your problem, i didnt inpregnate your b.m..........

im make too much that i cant get any kind of g.a., but i make so little that i barely have a roof over my head and my fridge is damn near bare.........but i gotta help support the lazy people............how is that cool?