Something for Everyone in CALIFORNIA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2004
I'm usually not a politician, and I'm not a spammer, but this is something that's too important to overlook, something for every Chicano, Black, Asian, Man woman, elderly person or someone my son's age

Getting health care for all of us, just take a minute and tell Arnold Schwarzenegger and the rest of the rich men in suits that don't give a fuck about us to give us a break and support UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE

read a little and help out, it just takes a minute

and admin please don't delete this this is something that affects everyone, cuz you can't rap or support rappers if we aren't healthy or ALIVE

gracias

http://www.onecarenow.org/

Dec 2, 2006
i feel it.

every month when i pay my $618 to bitch ass kaiser i cringe. doctors, nurses, sugeons, etc deserve there money. after that, a private individual shouldnt be profiting off our health, thats the problem.

Jan 26, 2004
everytime month when i pay my $618 to bitch ass kaiser i cringe. doctors, nurses, sugeons, etc deserve there money. after that, a private individual shouldnt be profiting off our health, thats the problem.
they're making a business out of something that is a basic human right

what about the police station? fire station? post office? military? if they can can socialize that why not health care which is arguable more important than all of those combined?

Dec 2, 2006
i hear you but unfortunately,

they're making a business out of something that is a basic human right

what about the police station? fire station? post office? military? if they can can socialize that why not health care which is arguable more important than all of those combined?
this country was built on deceit, money, and power. health care should be a right for every citizen. it will take a couple more years, but something will happen.

Jan 26, 2004
this country was built on deceit, money, and power. health care should be a right for every citizen. it will take a couple more years, but something will happen.
its possible, but we have to take action, even petitions and emails have results, we cant just sit back and wait for someone else to do it for us

help spread the word

May 9, 2002
if youre from Frisco you should know

http://www.healthysanfrancisco.org/about_us/

thats how it starts, one city at a time, then the state, then the whole country

the US is the only industrialize nation without a universal health care system
Thats becuase insurance companies make money hand over fist. The medical drug income this country makes a year is in the billions as well.

Mar 4, 2007
You're so funny :)

What are you Physic.. ? ha ha

I was just thinking.. someone was gonna say that lol..
hahaaa haa...

lol @ *mista murda time*

All pharmacy companies.. are part of the NWO.. lol
it's that simple.. :)
yes, i agree! i was just paying the respects you, man.
i dont care ive been with kaiser for my entire life thats all i know. lol

~k.

yes kayvee, me too, but they did a good job at endangering my health as an infant, child, teen, adult, in VARIOUS of ways.

same w/ my Dad in the past(he was in ICU BECAUSE of many mistakes on THEIR part), same w/ my mom(she had advanced ovarian cancer because of them, only reason she's better now is cause she finally was able to get new healthcare)

and they denied my brother medical treatment for a broken hand for no reason.

no one can easily sue kaiser because of their lawyers, their contracts, etc.

very shady.

Mar 4, 2007
and my cousin WOULD BE DEAD if she didn't research and diagnose herself w/ a mystery disease(it was scarlet fever)

the doctor that saw her was like "oh wow! if you waited another day(which the nurses told her to do, and denied her the ability to make an appointment) you would be close to dead"

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Universal Health Care is one of the worst things a country can do. Canada has this system set up, and it's nice for a minute until you realize what it does. Since Universal Health Care is government run, the doctors are government employees that HAVE to SEE EVERYBODY! So, you'll wait a month or more for an appointment (not good if you have cancer or something else that can fuck you up in a month). Think about that.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Universal Health Care is one of the worst things a country can do. Canada has this system set up, and it's nice for a minute until you realize what it does. Since Universal Health Care is government run, the doctors are government employees that HAVE to SEE EVERYBODY! So, you'll wait a month or so for an appointment (not good if you have cancer or something else that can fuck you up in a month). Think about that.
Yeah that's a good point...
medical care. .that is government run.. is not so good.

But yet again.. a system. that is ran by pharmacy companies that bride and lobby Washington is no better .. don't you think?

I mean.. its like Jack Nichalson said in the movie.. The Departed...

If a cop... or a criminal. is looking at you..
and he has you in the target of his gun....

then what's the difference? criminal. or cop. when their gun is pointed at you?

see movies.. are good educational.. tools..
people just don't see the lessons in them sometimes :)

Have a nice day.. everyone.. and smile! ha ha ha!