So why was I banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
Uh no. I have never said anything bad about blacks, ever. I have freinds that are of all races, including black. I may have mentioned some african americans looked at me wierd in Detroit though, that isn't racism dickface.
so you are one of those people that express your true beliefs behind closed doors?! I've dealt with assholes like you before some many times... You're one of those people that pretend to be cool with other races when they're around, then when you're with your own kind you start talking shit about them and making fun of their heritage. Is this right you faggot... Is this how you conduct yourself.

Malfestation77 said:
Honestly can't make a post without some faggot crying like a little bitch.
Kind of like how you are crying about being banned... Like a little faggot bitch?! lol Whining about your "freedom of speech" on a privately owned message board... lol GTFOH with that bullshit... This forum is better off without your faggotry and racism.

Malfestation77 said:
So I'm out. And with that, go niners, fuck jews get money.
Being a "closet racist" is the worst kind.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
wtf.

how am I racist against blacks now, you guys are reaching.

I speak the facts only, people looked at me different.
I never said you were racist. you are making stereotypical views, but i cannot say for certain if you hate my people. you sound guilty.
how do you know if the brothas looking at you funny dont like you because of your skin color? are you psychic? you sound insecure. thats like me walking into a lunch room full of filipinos speaking tagalog and i assume they talking about me. i dont worry about what other people do or feel about me, i just live my life to the best of my ability and try to do right at the end of the day.

May 16, 2002
I was seriously raised to be colorblind. And in my line of work I've learned a valuable lesson. Everybody is the same in the end.

Food for thought, my Siccness Brehs.

Let's end this bullshit & keep it moving. This thread is going nowhere & is building what most of us are arguing about, hatred.

On to the next thread!

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
The users have changed into a bunch of fucking sensitive bitches, honestly, there is maybe 5 cool people on this website I am glad to have known. Fuck man, the siccness used to be no holds barred, now we can't say ANYTHING about ANY race because we are racist.

Go fuck yourselves I'm done here, I don't need to conversate with a bunch of tell tales and snitches. I got better things to do.

I never said I hate black people HARDEN THE FUCK UP I have a right to express myself.

Honestly can't make a post without some faggot crying like a little bitch.

So I'm out. And with that, go niners, fuck jews get money.

later bitches