So why was I banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
copypasted from freedom town

Namo be like "Ah yes, I was quite put back by that mild-mannered Negro's temperament when he opened that door for me. And to think he would be uppity! Good thing I am well versed in Ebonics and could dispatch a quick "Thank you dawg" and an Ebonified handshake and be on my way without any racialized squabbles. Maybe those Negros aren't the Mongoloids I thought they were.

*rings bell*

Barkevious?? Could you bring me a blanket? It's rather nippy here in the parlor and go fetch me a sandwich nigger or I'll kill you."

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yes it does. Your reaction to it is your issue, and you have the right to say whatever you want back, or god forbid, ignore it. Nobody ever said you don't get to have your own opinions.

The reaction to someone should never be censorship. There shouldn't be an asterisk next to anyone's rights. Not to over politicize what were talking about, I get it's a message board.

I get this site has it's own rules and it can ban anyone they want. This site is also based off gangster rap, and if someone says something controversial that kinda comes with the territory. Namo didn't do anything 100 other people haven't done before, the difference is the constant whining and bitching nowadays.
and i agree with this

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yeah nothing against step-parents. that's usually an admirable thing to do. but at least try to have your own family first?
Maybe he cant? Regardless he accepted a female who already had kids and made a huge commitment leaving a whole other country, moved to a shitty place to be with the woman who so happens to have kids. I cant knock that at all.

One of my homies here has a son by a female who fucked him over, and he dated and eventually got a place with her, she has 4 kids (all same father) which arent his, they have 1 together now, but she was pregnant when they got to know each other, and the youngest that isnt his, he treats her like its his own daughter, as well as his son with her, he supports and takes full care of all the kids. She works a pretty good job too, but he does a whole lot, and i can only imagine these kids situation without him there, their own father is too worried about his 2 kids he had with someone else, so he does nothing for them. I respect the hell outta my boy for doing this.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Why would someone want to raise someone else's kids tho? No thanks, overall thats some succa sh!t. I will bang the sh!t out of a milf, but I would never wife her or make more out of her than a booty call. If thats what yaw do, I ain't mad, but broads who make mistakes (aka made a child with someone who doesn't pull their parental weight) ain't gf or marriage material to me. Of course I don't believe in marriage so its not a stretch for me to say this. Don't get me wrong, there are always exceptions, I'm generally speaking. I don't eff wit broads that tend to fall, its ten toes or stay breakin hoes.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Why would someone want to raise someone else's kids tho? No thanks, overall thats some succa sh!t. I will bang the sh!t out of a milf, but I would never wife her or make more out of her than a booty call. If thats what yaw do, I ain't mad, but broads who make mistakes (aka made a child with someone who doesn't pull their parental weight) ain't gf or marriage material to me. Of course I don't believe in marriage so its not a stretch for me to say this. Don't get me wrong, there are always exceptions, I'm generally speaking. I don't eff wit broads that tend to fall, its ten toes or stay breakin hoes.
BIG BAD CRIPPIN DOUBLE C TYPING MARK ASS WHITEBOY

kill game square

Feb 11, 2006
BIG BAD CRIPPIN DOUBLE C TYPING MARK ASS WHITEBOY

kill game square

bwahahahahaha that dude above said "Its ten toeS or stay breakin these hoes" ??? S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Is tht right???? if so AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

and yo I wanna see the broad on the rights Tids

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic lol that ain't me

Rasan @Rasan S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE like I said there are always exceptions.

Cats need to stop being emotional over some shit they misinterpret.

Far as the other drama you tryna bring, stop.it.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
The kid comment is way off, how can somebody be around a child and not instantly fall in love? stillhustlin sounds like a chomo.