So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2002
It's a bonus to the sicc when artists like tay, awax and ap9 post here. I'm just going to take a quick survey for everyone taking sides....

1. Do you all actually know these artists in real life?
2. Would you act as boldly toward them offline, in front of these artists faces?

Answer honestly. My guess for most of you is no and no.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
It's a bonus to the sicc when artists like tay, awax and ap9 post here. I'm just going to take a quick survey for everyone taking sides....

1. Do you all actually know these artists in real life?
2. Would you act as boldly toward them offline, in front of these artists faces?

Answer honestly. My guess for most of you is no and no.
No and no

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Or face harsh repercussions from the mob I know I'm shaking in my boots bro. I'm sorry I used u as a reference for how not to talk to fans on Bart. If I dare try it one more time tho...or I lied u have the best Bart board interaction.You act like we didnt laugh about it on the phone or some shit. Wasn't u supposed to meet Dutch & Steve to see paperwork when u had Mac dre show??? Dutch said u was a no show after u told me u NEVER SAW HIS PAPERWORK & don't EVEN KNOW IF U HAVE A SNITCH TATTOOD ON YOUR BACK!!!! Guess Tay will bring u up to speed after he meet wit Steve. Will u cover hus face up when u realize he a rat or keep it there ?
YOU HELLA FUNNY!!! Let's set this shit strait .... don't get on here acting like I was on the phone laughing AT HUS.... IF I DID LAUGH I WAS LAUGHING ABOUT HOW YOU SAID YALE KIDNAPPED Rob lo back in the day n made him make beats for 3 days!!! see nigga you a snake!!! You want to be all cool on the phone and shit but then you get on here and get right back to talking shit!!! Now we had our Lil beef and came to an agreement to squash it but you do sneak diss songs and get back on this Internet shit entertaining your fans on here!!! Now I seen Hus paperwork recently and I didn't see shit saying he was a snitch or anything close to that but let me GUESS.... HE RIPPED SOME PAGES OFF RIGHT???? OK!!! And no I didn't meet with Dutch cause I couldn't make it the day before like I was supposed to get out there and plus I had MORE IMPORTANT SHIT TO DO LIKE DO SHIT WITH MY KIDS INSTEAD OF THIS 15 YEAR BULLSHIIT YALL ON!!! The point is this..... STILL KEEP MY NAME OUT YO MOUTH!!!! NOW LET'S SAY HUS IS A SNITCH...... WELL WE GONE HANDLE IT LIKE IT SHOULD BE DONE.... NOT THIS INTERNET SHIT AND ENTERTAINMENT YOU GOT GOIN ON FOR SICCNESS!!!! And to the people who wanna know .... AWAX WAS NOT THERE WHEN HUS GOT SUCKER PUNCHED...... What happend was one of your boys acted like he was a fan and wanted to take a pic with Hus, put his arm around him AND SNUCK HIM .... PLUS IT WAS LIKE 15 AGAINST 5...... DONT ACT LIKE BIG HEN DIDNT GET YOU ON THE PHONE N CHECK YO ASS but hey.... ain't no rules in fighting.... I LIKE THAT GUY LOL!!!!!! Im JUST ASKING YOU TO KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH............ SIMPLE SHIT !!!! AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO WANNA KNOW.... FROM AWAXS MOUTH HIMSELF HE TO ME HUS DIDNT SNITCH ON EVRERYBODY...... HE SAID HUS TOLD ON ONE DUDE AND THAT DUDE TOLD ON EVERYBODY but hey ...... tell in is tellin!!!!!!! IT'S NOT MY BUSINESS AND I WASNT AROUND BUT UNTIL I FIND OUT THE THE FACTS FROM WHO EVERYBODY DONT THINK IMMA LET YOU GET ON HERE AND BASH MY NIGGA JUST LIKE YOU FEEL IT'S YOUR RIGHT TO SPEAK FOR ALL YOUR PEOPLE WHO'S LOCKED UP IN THAT SITUATION!!!! Just quit being a snake and acting like shit cool then start putting my name in you mouth!!! EASY!!!

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
SHIFT CHANGE!!!!

YOU HELLA FUNNY!!! Let's set this shit strait .... don't get on here acting like I was on the phone laughing AT HUS.... IF I DID LAUGH I WAS LAUGHING ABOUT HOW YOU SAID YALE KIDNAPPED Rob lo back in the day n made him make beats for 3 days!!! see nigga you a snake!!! You want to be all cool on the phone and shit but then you get on here and get right back to talking shit!!! Now we had our Lil beef and came to an agreement to squash it but you do sneak diss songs and get back on this Internet shit entertaining your fans on here!!! Now I seen Hus paperwork recently and I didn't see shit saying he was a snitch or anything close to that but let me GUESS.... HE RIPPED SOME PAGES OFF RIGHT???? OK!!! And no I didn't meet with Dutch cause I couldn't make it the day before like I was supposed to get out there and plus I had MORE IMPORTANT SHIT TO DO LIKE DO SHIT WITH MY KIDS INSTEAD OF THIS 15 YEAR BULLSHIIT YALL ON!!! The point is this..... STILL KEEP MY NAME OUT YO MOUTH!!!! NOW LET'S SAY HUS IS A SNITCH...... WELL WE GONE HANDLE IT LIKE IT SHOULD BE DONE.... NOT THIS INTERNET SHIT AND ENTERTAINMENT YOU GOT GOIN ON FOR SICCNESS!!!! And to the people who wanna know .... AWAX WAS NOT THERE WHEN HUS GOT SUCKER PUNCHED...... What happens was one of your boys acted like he was a fan and wanted to take a pic with Hus, put his arm around him AND SNUCK HIM but hey.... ain't no rules in fighting.... I LIKE THAT GUY LOL!!!!!! Im JUST ASKING YOU TO KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH............ SIMPLE SHIT !!!! AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO WANNA KNOW.... FROM AWAXS MOUTH HIMSELF HE TO ME HUS DID SNITCH ON EVRERYBODY...... HE SAID HUS TOLD ON ONE DUDE AND THAT DUDE TOLD ON EVERYBODY but hey ...... tell in is tellin!!!!!!! IT'S NOT MY BUSINESS AND I WAS AROUND BUT UNTIL I FIND OUT THE THE FACTS FROM WHO EVERYBODY DONE THINK IMMA LET YOU GET ON HERE AND BASH MY NIGGA JUST LIKE YOU FEEL IT'S YOUR RIGHT TO SPEAK FOR ALL YOUR PEOPLE WHO'S LOCKED UP IN THAT SITUATION!!!! Just quit being a snake and acting like shit cool then start putting my name in you mouth!!! EASY!!!
IMMA FALL BACC 2DAY AND LET THE TRUTH TELL ITSELF.
#ITS REAL IN THE FIELD.
***TELL IT LIKE IT IS AP!!***
#MOBBY

Dec 4, 2004
This is why comments shouldn't be made online. TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 decides to comment on A-Wax's situation and they go at it and there were many times where it looked like it was gonna be let go... and then A-Wax says for Tay to chill or Siccness will turn on him like they did AP9 @AP9 . Wax mentions they were on the phone laughing about AP.9 having the best BART board interaction and AP somehow thinks he said AP is laughing at Hus???

This all might be entertaining internet fuckery but as a fan of music it's all a letdown to see shit go foul online, especially when things seemed to be squashed or no problems were there to begin with. If you have a high profile your words have a bigger effect, sometimes its best to just keep your opinion to yourself or intervene/speak in private.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
This is why comments shouldn't be made online. TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 decides to comment on A-Wax's situation and they go at it and there were many times where it looked like it was gonna be let go... and then A-Wax says for Tay to chill or Siccness will turn on him like they did AP9 @AP9 . Wax mentions they were on the phone laughing about AP.9 having the best BART board interaction and AP somehow thinks he said AP is laughing at Hus???

This all might be entertaining internet fuckery but as a fan of music it's all a letdown to see shit go foul online, especially when things seemed to be squashed or no problems were there to begin with. If you have a high profile your words have a bigger effect, sometimes its best to just keep your opinion to yourself or intervene/speak in private.
Oh.... that's what he meant... my bad wax but still..... keep my name outta all this shit!!!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Yeah a lot a misunderstandings and misscomunications happen through text...but some shit said was as clear as day...and i aint taken no sides cuz I dont know either party but from experience when somebody starts talken bout guns and they people when fades or in a discussion they tryna avoid an ass whopping.

Just saying if you talk it walk it and if a gun is the only tool you got to turn to in an altercation you might have some bitch in you...are you might be a straight killa idk i seen it go both ways.

Either way good luck with this fufu online drama I really hope no families got to morn they loved ones over this...niggaz life's or worth more just my 2 penny's.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2013
YOU HELLA FUNNY!!! Let's set this shit strait .... don't get on here acting like I was on the phone laughing AT HUS.... IF I DID LAUGH I WAS LAUGHING ABOUT HOW YOU SAID YALE KIDNAPPED Rob lo back in the day n made him make beats for 3 days!!! see nigga you a snake!!! You want to be all cool on the phone and shit but then you get on here and get right back to talking shit!!! Now we had our Lil beef and came to an agreement to squash it but you do sneak diss songs and get back on this Internet shit entertaining your fans on here!!! Now I seen Hus paperwork recently and I didn't see shit saying he was a snitch or anything close to that but let me GUESS.... HE RIPPED SOME PAGES OFF RIGHT???? OK!!! And no I didn't meet with Dutch cause I couldn't make it the day before like I was supposed to get out there and plus I had MORE IMPORTANT SHIT TO DO LIKE DO SHIT WITH MY KIDS INSTEAD OF THIS 15 YEAR BULLSHIIT YALL ON!!! The point is this..... STILL KEEP MY NAME OUT YO MOUTH!!!! NOW LET'S SAY HUS IS A SNITCH...... WELL WE GONE HANDLE IT LIKE IT SHOULD BE DONE.... NOT THIS INTERNET SHIT AND ENTERTAINMENT YOU GOT GOIN ON FOR SICCNESS!!!! And to the people who wanna know .... AWAX WAS NOT THERE WHEN HUS GOT SUCKER PUNCHED...... What happend was one of your boys acted like he was a fan and wanted to take a pic with Hus, put his arm around him AND SNUCK HIM .... PLUS IT WAS LIKE 15 AGAINST 5...... DONT ACT LIKE BIG HEN DIDNT GET YOU ON THE PHONE N CHECK YO ASS but hey.... ain't no rules in fighting.... I LIKE THAT GUY LOL!!!!!! Im JUST ASKING YOU TO KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH............ SIMPLE SHIT !!!! AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO WANNA KNOW.... FROM AWAXS MOUTH HIMSELF HE TO ME HUS DIDNT SNITCH ON EVRERYBODY...... HE SAID HUS TOLD ON ONE DUDE AND THAT DUDE TOLD ON EVERYBODY but hey ...... tell in is tellin!!!!!!! IT'S NOT MY BUSINESS AND I WASNT AROUND BUT UNTIL I FIND OUT THE THE FACTS FROM WHO EVERYBODY DONT THINK IMMA LET YOU GET ON HERE AND BASH MY NIGGA JUST LIKE YOU FEEL IT'S YOUR RIGHT TO SPEAK FOR ALL YOUR PEOPLE WHO'S LOCKED UP IN THAT SITUATION!!!! Just quit being a snake and acting like shit cool then start putting my name in you mouth!!! EASY!!!
Lmao big hen checked me? He told me he is not doing security for hus no more because they don't know if hus a snitch. That's news to my ears he told u that. & we laughed on phone about sickness posters being merciless not at hus. Sound like big hen Fox News terror alerting y'all so u need his protection .

Status
Not open for further replies.