So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2013
Let's just cut to the chase right now... End this bullshit! If Huss is a rat then why isn't he hiding? He's actively in the streets... Why hasn't he been touched yet?! Care to explain Mr. Awax? You claiming his a rat so where's the proof and if your panties are all in a bunch over the man why haven't you handled the situation yet?

Huss has been free for awhile now... So either one of 2 things is going on.

1. Huss never ratted on anybody or...
2. The supposed dudes that got ratted on are all punks and can't handle one little man. lol

I think the fair conclusion is Huss never ratted.

Awax... U keep bumping your gums about this... You should very well know that labeling a man a snitch falsely is a very deadly game you're playing. Unless you come out with some solid proof of him being a snitch then I'd very strongly advise you to think twice next time you call another man out.

May 29, 2002
U SOUND LIKE 50 CENT WHEN HE DRY SNITCHED ON EVERYBODY MOVIN WORK IN NEW YORK. I LIKE THE TRUTH BUT I WOULD NEVER DO NO SHIT LIKE U JUST DID OUT OF RESPECT. SMH
My guy it's all documented! My brother went down in this case also! So please don't be calling me any kind of snitch! 50 spoke on people that were still active. Feds put case on them after. Tay I dm you this and we chopped game before. I ran with Chinese Tone and fucked with everyone involved on this case! So if you stick to your MOB code you was outta pocket with that.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Let's just cut to the chase right now... End this bullshit! If Huss is a rat then why isn't he hiding? He's actively in the streets... Why hasn't he been touched yet?! Care to explain Mr. Awax? You claiming his a rat so where's the proof and if your panties are all in a bunch over the man why haven't you handled the situation yet?

2. The supposed dudes that got ratted on are all punks and can't handle one little man. lol

Awax... U keep bumping your gums about this... You should very well know that labeling a man a snitch falsely is a very deadly game you're playing. Unless you come out with some solid proof of him being a snitch then I'd very strongly advise you to think twice next time you call another man out.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002

W
Damn... He strongly advised you. Killa Tay typed 15000+ words in this thread and never once strongly advised you. I guess we should close this thread now!

Mar 14, 2006
east bay

I've seen a lot of paperwork on Ratliff so I don't know about him not being a snitch bruh, I don't know exactly what page but even within this thread it's been posted. Pretty sure it's on mr. A wax's Instagram too...

Jun 5, 2004
From what I read and it's was a lot of reading

That's why wax said fuck it

Tay took a lot of cheap shots for nothing

Instead of just calling Stevie
Who the fuck are u dude?
LMAO

Thats the power of the internet nowadays... Esp the siccness. People read so much information about somebody that they completely forget they dont even know the person, or even know a person who knows a peron who knows the person's barber

...to the point where u got niggas making up different variations of the persons name...

"But why he aint just ask Stevie? Muthafuckin Steve-O!!! Big Triple OG Steve-E-Steve!!!! Steeeeevie!!!! 'S my BOYYYYY!!!" Lmaoooooooo

Oct 4, 2013
Damn... He strongly advised you. Killa Tay typed 15000+ words in this thread and never once strongly advised you. I guess we should close this thread now!
Well... What's the point of keeping this thread open? Nothing will get accomplished. Just a bunch of grown men gossiping like ladies about shit that doesn't even concern them.

Feb 14, 2004
Since we talking about co-defendants getting lighter sentences... How did you manage to only get six months while your other Co-defendants got years?

How come the legal name change Mr. Wampole?
Damn, who are you detective? I've nvr been busted w drugs in my life
And my co defendant at the time was my best friend he drug me into it
(Snitched on me) when we first got out of juvenile corrections and he's still
A junky in and out prison still rattin not taking care of his responsiblities (his kids) while on the other hand I'm still in town holding it down for me and my family! Don't worry my name change we all make mistakes when we where young and you can ask anybody from my town if I'm good! Thanks for asking and going out of your way digging up something from the 90's

Feb 14, 2004
And he got a year cause of his prior cases I was clean

He wanted me to take the fall cause I had a clean record

But when they offered me probation I refused it and told
The courts to just send me up

I wasn't going to do probation so I can get caught up on
Some other shit

End of story

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
Read all through this thread and I see hella people are truelly sqaures on here now mayne.....

ANYONE WHO SIDES WITH A SNITCH IS A FAGGOT...I BEEN TO JAIL OVER SNITCHES BUT WHATS WIRSE IS WHEN NIGGAZ WHO STILL FUCK WITH SNITCHES WETHER ITS A RUMOUR OR OFFICIAL ARE WORSE.
I heard niggaz be like " Yo so and so a snitch how come you still fuckin with that nigga??"

" So amd so is cool with me mayne plus he aint snitched on me and he makin money plus I aint seen no paper work"

Niggaz like that are just as bad.

Never seen any of that paper work till tjis yhread apart from dat youtube shit but I heard alot of talk on the streets about niggaz in da P dat got hit in operation navigator.

Anyway FUCK HUS....FUCK AP9 @AP9 and FUCK DA MOBFIGAZ after this thread hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.